House for sale
7 Bareki Road,
5 4 3
Auction - Price Guide On Request
Stunning Family Entertainer with Exclusive Waterfront Reserve Location and Sublime Views*Drive access to rear of property available via gravel driveway at the start of Bareki Road, near the Bus Stop.
This multi-level residence flaunts the results of a significant c.2017 renovation that takes advantage of the property's exclusive waterfront reserve position. Its north-westerly aspect captures the ever-changing scenes of Lake Macquarie's boatie's paradise from almost every room. Stretching 180-degrees from Speers Point to Marmong Point down towards Valentine, the mesmerising views and nightly sunsets are breathtakingly beautiful.
Set amid an exclusive pocket of trophy homes, this lifestyle residence sports a stunning Hamptons-meets-classic-contemporary aesthetic. Accommodation features four bathrooms and up to five-bedrooms, one of which is completely separate inspiring multiple possibilities as a teen retreat, home office, upmarket Air BnB or guest suite. The main living expanse has an ethanol fire as its centrepiece, a striking custom kitchen by Lathams that makes cooking and entertaining a breeze and a wall of glass sliders that open the home to a two-tiered lakefront entertaining terrace. A lower level rumpus with wet bar concludes a stunning home that delivers on space and versatility suitable for all age groups due to its choice of possible configurations and zones.
In a tranquil setting with recreation and amenities all at hand – it's so close to the waters' edge you can wheel the kayak or jet-ski directly out from the property.
- Double garage and garden shed on street level with secondary access via council reserve along the lake foreshore where there's parking for the boat or motorhome
- Large home office or fifth bedroom on entry
- Zoned ducted a/c and a double-sided ethanol fireplace for climate control
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms on upper level along with lakeview terrace
- Custom Lathams island kitchen with 2 x Neff steam ovens, plate warmer, Miele induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Lower level retreat with bedroom, bathroom and courtyard could be self-contained
- An abundance of valuable storage in and around the home
- Lakeside walks, picnic spots and Warners Bay cafes and shopping on the doorstep
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Last updated: 02:33PM on Nov 20th 2019