House for sale
7 Barrow Crescent,
North Coogee, WA
4 2 2
CALL FOR DETAILS
UNRIVALLED LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITYWith excellent proximity to the South Beach shoreline, this elegant Webb and Browne Neave home spread over two levels presents an unrivalled lifestyle opportunity in this coastal community.
With a cosmopolitan blend of restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping and entertainment on offer right at your doorstep, its easy to see why this beachside location has a growing reputation as one of Perths most fashionable hubs.
This homes timeless styling, blends a mix of travertine flooring, high ceilings and an a huge glass wall inviting an abundance of light and space from the moment you step inside.
Built for easy entertaining both indoors and out and living zones both upstairs and down there is ample space for the whole family to happily coexist and still feel connected.
The lower level Master Bedroom is generously sized with an expansive walking in robe plus a deluxe ensuite with stone bench tops, step up bath, double vanities, shower and separate toilet.
A wide central hallway opens into the large combined lounge dining and kitchen space, open plan and designed for easy living. A huge kitchen offers ample cabinetry, extensive Ceasar Stone bench tops and Blanco Cooking appliances.
The travertine flooring continues outside to the all weather A-frame alfresco and is complimented by lush manicured gardens and water features.
Upstairs bedrooms 2 and 3 are generously sized with built in wardrobes. Bedroom 4 is a sizeable room and is currently a home office but could be transformed into a home theatre, a studio or a separate activity room.
All bedrooms enjoy easy access to the main bathroom complete with second bath and shower.
The upstairs open living space enjoys views out over the adjoining balcony and is a great place to just sit and contemplate.
Features that make this home special….
- Large modern family home in beachside location
- Travertine floors from the front door through to Alfresco area
- Double storey void with glass wall give great sense of space and light with sitting area
inside and out
- Master suite on ground level - ensuite features double vanities, bath, shower and toilet
- Large open plan kitchen dining lounge
- Kitchen features ample cabinetry and long Ceasar stone bench tops and Blanco and Bosche appliances
- Multiple living zones
- Upstairs bedrooms 2,3 generous in size with built in robes
- Bedroom 4 extra large suitable for various uses
- 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- A frame all weather Alfresco with lush gardens and water features
- Double lock up garage with rear access
- Reverse cycle zoned Air conditioning
- Alarm and security screens
- Ducted vacuum
- Large balcony
- Laundry with o/head cupboards and direct access to drying area
Encapsulating contemporary living and entertaining this stylish home is an idyllic beachside abode.
Last updated: 03:37PM on Jun 15th 2019