7 Bilyana Place,
Rouse Hill, NSW
SOLD | Contact Andrew Patman for a free market appraisal.A superb statement of quality and comfort, this family-friendly residence provides indoor/outdoor space for effortless family living. Offering a practical design, the home has been immaculately maintained and is ready to move in and enjoy. Sitting on an impressive parcel of land with wonderfully private rear garden that includes a sparkling in-ground pool, it is only moments to sought after schools, local shopping precincts and the future Northwest Rail Link.
- Boasting a superb master suite with walk in robe and ensuite plus 3 sizeable bedrooms suitable for children of all ages.
- The stylish interiors enjoy brilliant natural light and an inviting ambience across both levels.
- The spacious formal lounge plus a separate formal dining room are located upon entry to the home.
- Casual living and dining areas are located off the renovated, 4 year old kitchen.
- The separate rumpus/media room is located towards the rear of the home and offers picturesque views over the rear garden and pool area.
- The enormous covered alfresco dining area flows beautifully off multiple living areas providing perfect indoor/outdoor living options.
- A tranquil, solar-heated, in-ground swimming pool offers the perfect retreat in which to laze away those hot Summer days.
- The sprawling child-friendly rear yard boasts established gardens and creates a wonderful private oasis.
- Additional features of the home include; an enormous laundry with 3rd full bathroom, ducted air-conditioning and double garage with automatic doors, security system, fresh paint, and a whole lot more.
- 2.1km to future Rouse Hill Rail Link & Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- 150m to buses on Mile End Rd.
- 2km to Rouse Hill Village Centre shops.
- 600m walk to Rouse Hill Public School.
- 1.5km to Rouse Hill High School.
- 300m to local parkland.
Ready to enjoy, this beautifully presented family-home offers unrivalled outdoor features and is nestled in a picturesque location in the heart of Rouse Hill.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.