House for sale
7 Cecil Road,
5 3 2
The home you can see your family in today and in the futureThis substantial family home was rebuilt and the floorplan carefully considered by the owners to take them from a new family, through to accommodating a family of adults. Situated in a tightly held location, the home sits on a generous 836sqm land parcel, nestled between Bungan Beach and Pittwater.
- Facing North, all day sunshine floods the living areas and bounces from the ultra-high lofted ceilings filling the home with natural light
- Multiple living zones on the main level allow for segregated yet open plan entertaining and include both casual lounge and dining options, a generous open plan cooks kitchen and a family television area
- Designed for entertaining, enjoy cool summer breezes on the generous deck overlooking the swimming pool and child and pet friendly garden
- 5 double bedrooms each with built-in robes, includes private master retreat on own level with balcony, ensuite, study and walk-in robe
- Lower level is an ideal teenage treat, or potential self-contained living area with bathroom, plenty of storage and access to garden alfresco area
- Double garaging with internal access, additional off street parking
- Only moments to your fabulous waterfront lifestyle including Pittwater's foreshore, Bungan Beach, Newport Primary School, local and city bus services, Newport village shops, cafes and The Newport.
Locationï¿½tick, well considered and practical floorplanï¿½tick, North facing and light filled interiorsï¿½tickï¿½. Finally the home you have been waiting for, where you can lay down your roots and enjoy all this property has to offer, now and in the future.
Council Rates: $514.25 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.18 per quarter + usage
0419 996 496 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 11:33AM on Dec 6th 2018