Semi-rural Acreage for sale
7 Church Street,
4 2 7
Price Guide $4,750,000 - $4,950,000
BIG & BEAUTIFUL BURRAWANG PROPERTYWelcome to Mayberry Farm - A true Quality rural property situated on the doorstep of one of the Southern Highlands most delightful townships - Burrawang. This is the perfect opportunity to undertake a Serious Farming Pursuit, where the choice is all yours to continue with the current professional Dairy operation or convert to a large scale Beef Cattle farming property or Equine facility.
- Classic Country Homestead originating from the late 1800's & fully restored in the last decade
- 4 Large bedrooms, regency panelling, high ceilings, quality black-butt flooring
- Large kitchen with centre hob, gas &elec. cooking, d/w & an array of cupboard space
- 3 large living areas consisting of living, dining & rumpus/games, study & bar area
- 2 bathrooms includes lovely ensuite with heated flooring
- Gas fireplace & reverse cycle ducted a/c
- Mudroom, powder room, large storage/linen room & laundry
- Sun-soaked north facing covered verandah overlooking the immaculate landscaped garden
- Large rear yard area leads up to the amazing entertainment barn - Great for family gatherings, small parties &/or many a "man cave" activity!
THE PROPERTY & DAIRY
- Super-sized holding of over 170 acres - Around 95% cleared with a total of 16 paddocks - pasture improved on a regular basis
- Spectacular elevated northerly views looking over Wingecarribee Reservoir & beyond
- State of the art "Rapid Exit" 40 head Dairy Complex, all undercover with computerised milking & monitoring system - easily handles the current load of 200 milkers per shift
- The Dairy includes an office, kitchen, mezzanine viewing platform for tourist & educational purposes, staff toilet block & vat plant area - Could be converted to a very large horse stable complex if required
- Quality covered steel cattle yards & ramp. Other rural sheds for machinery & hay storage etc.
- Over 35kw of Solar, consisting of 10kw to the Homestead & over 25kw to the Dairy
- An abundance of Water available with a 100meg bore & irrigation licence, huge storage dam, pump & irrigation system & 3 other dams
- Natural spring feeds the Homestead & other domestic uses
- This is one of the area's best & larger quality holdings for the serious farming or lifestyle pursuit
- Your choice to take on the existing dairy currently milking 200 head per shift or convert to beef cattle, cropping or an extra-large Horse / Equine facility.
- Only a short 2 minute drive via a quality tar sealed road to Burrawang Local School, General Store Cafe, Pub, Local Butchery & The Burrawang School of Arts
- Burrawang is a secluded & tranquil country village in the heart of the Highlands - Just 12 minutes to Moss Vale, 18 minutes to Bowral & 45 minutes to the coast. With a permanent population of just 100 or so & a quaint country school with around 30 children, Burrawang is a true Aussie village with a real nineteenth century charm & a number of the cottages & churches in the area that date right back to colonial times.
Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 for more information or for a private inspection of this brilliant rural property holding.
Last updated: 10:19AM on May 1st 2018