House for sale
7 Connell Road,
5 2 3
$1.190M - $1.290M
A PLACE TO CALL HOMEOFFERS CLOSE Mon Dec 2 at 5pm (usp)
Built in 1990 by the current owners, this fabulous two storey double brick home sits proudly on a substantial block of 1023 sqm. Consisting of five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two living areas, this fantastic home has more than enough room for a large family. Step into the home and immediately feel the sense of space every family yearns for. Ground level is the hub of this home hosting a spacious light filled bedroom or home office space, Formal living, Kitchen with open plan dining and a very large family room with French doors to alfresco entertaining. Each room has an abundance of natural light and is perfectly proportioned to host large family gatherings. A sparkling clean bathroom, separate toilets and laundry with direct access to rear garden complete this level. The grand timber and marble staircase leads you to another light filled floor consisting of four more bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. French doors to a large balcony offers a view of the twinkling city lights. The perfect spot to wind down after a long day. Once outdoors and just a short walk from the home, prepare to be delighted by the perfectly established vegetable garden surrounded by fruit trees and a large fully fenced lawn area which would be the perfect spot for a swimming pool or for the kids to have a large area for a good game of cricket or football.
What we love about this home:
- Solid and secure double brick home on a very large block
- Fabulous windows throughout allowing wonderful natural light to fill the home
- 5 spacious bedrooms
- Fully functional kitchen with plenty of storage and garden views
- Extra large family room with French door access to undercover entertaining
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Wood combustion heater in family room
- Fantastic veggie garden and mini orchard
- Magnificent turfed play area adjacent to the home
- A double remote garage with internal entry to the home and yet another large garage behind for extra undercover parking or workshop.
- Off street parking for up to eight cars with three undercover
- Zoned for Magill Primary and Norwood Morialta High School
-The Parade, Magill and Kensington Road shopping precincts all just minutes away.
Meticulously cared for over the years, this home awaits new owners to add their own modern touches to make it the perfect home to raise a family.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Last updated: 11:07AM on Nov 21st 2019