House for sale
7 Craigrossie Road,
3 2 2
CRAIGROSSIEWake up to 180-degree bay and harbour views from this magnificent European-style villa nestled in the heart of Mornington's dress circle. This magnificent property boasts an elegant tri-level family residence, built to capture an ever-changing panorama. Gaze upon sunsets, twinkling lights across the bay, passing ships and yachts from 2 of her 3 levels and lose yourself in a glorious terraced garden reminiscent of an English tea house.
This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity in a tightly-held beachside street that meanders its way to the Esplanade, just paces away from beautiful Mills Beach. The one-owner home is ready to change hands for the first time in 20 years, which means the opportunity to view The Rocks, pier and bay from your stone-topped kitchen or simply relax on one of the 2 private terracotta-tiled balconies is available to claim today.
The layout features a top-floor master suite with view to Arthurs Seat, open-plan first-floor living and dining, plus formal and informal living and dining. Enjoy a spacious kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, Smeg and Miele appliances, a walk-in pantry and custom-built cabinetry, while a palatial ensuite, first-floor bedroom and first-floor bathroom with a cast iron claw-foot bath and large shower comfortably accommodate you and your guests.
The property occupies 738sqm (approx) with freestanding storage at the bottom of the garden, plus 6 water tanks (13,000L) and remote double garage. Other appointments include double-glazed tinted west-facing windows, automatic external blinds and awnings, dedicated storage room, hydronic heating, split-system air-conditioning and wood heater with marble hearth. Rest assured, this is a lifestyle beyond compare.
- Elegant European-style villa on coveted Craigrossie Road
- 180-degree harbour panorama, plus top floor view to Arthurs Seat
- 2 private terracotta-tiled balconies & terraced garden including shed storage
- Formal/informal living & dining, plus kitchen with Smeg & Miele appliances & walk-in pantry
- Double-glazed tinted windows & automatic external blinds/awnings
- 6 water tanks & remote double garage
- 738sqm (approx) allotment, just steps to Esplanade & Mills Beach
Last updated: 04:43PM on Jun 18th 2018