House for sale
7 Cranbrook Street,
4 2 2
A 60's treasure - beautiful open spacesClean lines and simple architecture are hallmarks of the Iwanoff collection of properties in Perth. Lovingly maintained and seamlessly renovated and extended for families to enjoy modern comforts and more space, 7 Cranbrook Street is now a contemporary classic with endless possibilities for further development.
You will be impressed by the spaciousness and natural light that streams through the large windows and series of French doors. The open plan dining and living area has a generous north orientation and is the hub of this home.
The family room is separate and the sitting area is a versatile space in the accommodation wing.
A lovely feature of this home is that each indoor living room flows out to a gorgeous outdoor space. All family members will find their favourite spot.
The terraced and reticulated garden is designed for entertaining and relaxation. On the upper level is an expansive undercover, timber decked alfresco and beyond that, manicured lawns and garden beds. Stepping down the limestone stairs, the kidlings will be delighted with the cubbyhouse that nestles under a magnificent Flame tree.
• Renovated kitchen with quality appliances
• Sensor Alarm system (operated by remotes) and Rinnai controlled gas hot water system
• The ensuite is unique in stunning black and caramel tones complete with freestanding bath, double vanities and a deluxe shower with water jets.
• Junior family members will enjoy the double basins, heated towel rail and the rain showerhead in the contemporary family bathroom.
• Multiple living areas
• Spacious double garage with an additional single remote garage door for access to the garden
• Elevated position just moments away from beautiful Bandy Park
Block Size: 924m2
Council Rates: $1930.00
Annual Water: $1253.70
School Zones: Coolbinia Primary School & Mount Lawley High School
Offered for sale by AUCTION (unless sold prior). This property WILL BE SOLD.
Auction onsite Saturday 20th August at 12pm sharp
Deposit of $50,000 is due on the fall of the hammer
Settlement will be 30 days from the auction date unless an alternative date is agreed to by all parties
Auction terms and conditions will be on display at the home opens and available by email upon request
Last updated: 05:07AM on Nov 26th 2016