7 Eudora Way,
North Coogee, WA
A CLASS OF IT'S OWNThis exceptionally designed and impeccably presented contemporary coastal residence has been distinctively detailed with understated elegance to create an exquisite, natural light filled and supremely luxurious family home.
This sensational property offers a real point of difference - the ultimate design uses the full site to its advantage and integrates indoor & outdoor areas seamlessly allowing your whole family to come together while you entertain in style.
Designed by architect Frank Bradley of Fremantle based Bradley, Kelsall & Wu and built by the boutique Dasco Building Group this distinctive home maximises the potential of its almost 500sqm corner site to capitalise on the ocean and island views wherever possible.
The stunning interior of the home combines generously proportioned spaces and elegant contemporary fixtures and fittings with a flexible family friendly layout.
- Oversized front door leading into grand, spacious entry way
- 40 course ceiling and polished concrete floor in main living zone
- Ground floor guest suite with stunning ensuite including stone bench top & hob less shower
- Separate study with street facing corner window
- Feature bulk heads above kitchen and bar
- Streamlined & stylish kitchen with a mixture of light glossy and dark timber look laminates on the cabinets and drawers finished with brushed metal finger grips
- Adjacent dining area with art recess and oversized sliding doors leading to alfresco
- Living room with broad media recess, wall mounted pebble effect gas heater & full height glazing to reveal plunge pool
- Separate laundry room with side access to private courtyard including outdoor shower
- Luxurious master suite including private retreat, extensive sleeping quarters linked to wraparound front balcony, dual fitted robes & opulent ensuite
- 3 additional bright & spacious minor bedrooms
- Family bathroom with hob less shower, double vanity & oval shaped spa bath & wall tiles in 3 dimensional wave design
- Large theatre or entertaining room with striking ocean views through staggered corner windows & tall glass doors onto North West facing balcony
Combine the coastal location with the clever contemporary design and you've got a property in a class of its own. This is a rare opportunity to secure your family the sort of lifestyle you've only dreamt about.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. ACTON Coogee provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. ACTON Coogee accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.