House for sale
7 Fyfe Court,
2 1 1
PRISTINE LAND - The perfect building site near the very best beaches and in very quiet location.Bigger than it looks! This unique land must be sold (at a low sqm rate for this locale.)
The perfect location, quiet, near the beach and park, in a cul de sac,
Hear the birds, and the surf, but not the traffic. Long narrow block is almost a double site - length 62m. Pay a little more, get a lot more space!
It is an easy commute to the CBD, only 400m from the best beaches, 900m stroll to Scarborough cafe strip, but it lies in a really quiet cul de sac adjacent to a park in an upmarket low density suburban environment.
Don't just look at the narrow frontage - go to the back of this site!
This pristine site which can be cleared before the sale. You will get much more than how it appears from the road. In area it is 584sqm. This is an opportunity to build not only your dream house, but also have the space for a studio, a granny flat, and then still have room for a garden and a pool. This is not a small block in a high density location like Scarborough..
It is the ideal place to build a quality house, exactly what YOU WANT near the beach, in a quiet cul de sac with a park.
* 400 m to beach and surf
* 900 m to Scarborough restaurants
* 20 m to a family friendly park
* Prestigious locale.
* Optimal distance from beaches (protection from weather)
* Stroll to cafes (but not too close - no security issues)
* SPACE - extra area to include a studio, a granny flat, a pool, a garden?
* You can exploit views - see the attached photo from the southern boundary.
* It has an old 2x1 rental cottage (you may decide to keep it and negative gear for a time)
Will negotiate to demolish and clear the site if required (foreign residents).
Contour survey available.
Last updated: 03:37PM on Oct 30th 2017