7 Gilpin Street,
Classic Victorian Appeal In A Sought-After PocketIn terms of character, size and location, Lochiel' is a terrace you won't want to miss. Original timber floors, high ceilings and 4 fireplaces add 1880's style that blends well with its modern updates. One of the 3 generous living areas can be easily converted into a 4th bedroom, the property's substantial footprint boasts wide frontage as well as rear lane access. Walking distance to lively cafs and dining spots on King Street, it is handy to Newington College, Camperdown Commons and Newtown or Stanmore Stations.
• Dedicated living and dining rooms with gas/wood fireplaces
• The paved alfresco courtyard is great for pets/small children
• Spacious bedrooms, main has French doors and a balcony
• Neat eat-in kitchen, bathrooms on upper and lower levels
• Internal laundry, gas heating, skylight, lined attic space
• Close to RPA, Sydney Uni, city trains & buses, only 6km to the CBD