House for sale
7 Grandview Drive,
Coolum Beach, QLD
7 5 2
So Much More Than Simply Stunning ViewsThis is the opportunity of a lifetime to purchase a truly unique property Sitting high on Lows Lookout with sweeping ocean views, yet only a few hundred metres from Coolum' s patrolled beach and dining precinct. The landmark property offers so much more than simply breathtaking views.
The design takes full advantage of the 1257 square metre block featuring terraced lawns, a detached studio and resort style pool with waterfall cave and swim up bar all set against an expansive ocean backdrop.
The master built home is on a scale rarely seen in residential property. Features include six balconies, four living areas, a massive office space with separate street entry, self contained two bedroom unit, detached studio and paved courtyard. With nearly 1000m2 under roof the double brick and concrete home took 43 tonnes of reinforcing steel, 400 cubic metres of concrete and 60 000 bricks to construct.
An additional income stream is available from the unit and detached studio. The large office and storeroom on the lower level with separate entry is perfect for a home business. There is also the potential for further development opportunity of the site if desired. With Hastings Street Noosa and the Maroochydore CBD only 15 minutes away, the Sunshine Coast airport less than 10 minutes or Brisbane Airport an easy 80 minute drive, it would be hard to find a better place on the Eastern seaboard to watch the sunrise over the ocean and to sit back and be mesmerised by the annual humpback whale migration. This really is the opportunity of a lifetime for a lifestyle most people can only dream of.
Features At A Glance
- High on Lows Lookout with sweeping ocean views
- Only a few hundred metres from Coolum's patrolled beach and dining precinct
- Master built home set against an expansive ocean backdrop
- Design takes full advantage of the 1257 square metre block
Double brick and concrete home, nearly 1000m2 under roof
- Six balconies, four living areas and office with separate street entry
- Self contained two bedroom unit and detached studio
- Terraced lawns and resort style pool with waterfall cave and swim up bar
- Income stream available from the unit and detached studio
- Potential for further development opportunity of the site if desired
- Watch the sunrise over the ocean and annual humpback whale migration
Last updated: 04:26PM on Aug 14th 2017