House for sale
7 Ibis Court,
4 2 2
Heavenly Half Acre!If you appreciate quality, you will be entranced by this exquisitely presented home, an exceptional example of the grace and charm of yesteryear. This is a rare opportunity to own a superior home in the prestigious Kingslake Estate. The spacious, versatile design is complimented by superb attention to detail, resulting in an elegant, timeless home that will suit the most fastidious Buyers and families of all ages!
4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms study/nursery formal lounge and dining, family, dining, activity, powered workshop
- Set in a peaceful, prestigious locale on over 2000m2, this deluxe home offers a lifestyle that many dream of and few experience.
- Beautiful leadlight entry leads to an imposing hallway.
- Private Master Suite is completely secluded with large customised walk-in robe, ensuite & powder room. Sheltered by the beautiful verandah and enjoying views from a large picture window to the enviable front garden.
- Sumptuous formal area features decorative cornices, ceiling roses and mantelpiece with gas coal look fire.
- THIS kitchen RULES! Recently upgraded in a French Provencal style, it is ENORMOUS. Abundant cupboards, drawers, granite benches, dual upright Falcon oven, island benches. If this doesn't whet the appetite of your home chef, nothing will.
- Impressive communal living/dining area is overlooked by the enviable kitchen and flows through to delightful outdoor entertaining area.
- The grounds here are just superb. The owners assure me that all the hard work has been done for you and that with ongoing attention and minimal effort you can maintain this garden wonderland. There is so much space here - several delightful pockets are waiting for you to explore.
- The home handyman will love his man cave too! The powered workshop is cleverly screened from the house and probably out of earshot too!
- Stunning dcor throughout, with high ceilings throughout, gleaming Blackbutt timber flooring, plush carpeting and federation styled wet areas
- Queen-sized minor bedrooms with built in and walk in robes
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- 2.2kw solar panels with expansion capacity to 3kw
- Extra height and length to double automatic garage with workshop recess
- Additional features include security, automatic bore reticulation, powered workshop, shed, blow in insulation, automatic reticulation, gas storage hot water system, plenty of storage.
- 1997 Built by Avalon Homes on 2002m2
- Woodvale Senior High School catchment.
Last updated: 11:02PM on Jan 29th 2013