Semi-rural Acreage for sale
7 Jade Street,
Coes Creek, QLD
4 2 5
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
TREE CHANGE SANCTUARY ON ACREAGE WITH SIGNIFICANT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIALEnjoy the peaceful, secluded lifestyle just minutes from shops and schools, subdivide into larger blocks for the extended family or take advantage of the significant development opportunity.
This rare residential zoned, acreage listing offers the astute buyer or developer a spacious four-bedroom brick home surrounded by 2.34 hectares / 5.73 acres of lush and landscaped parkland. Enjoy this private and secluded property as a rural residential home in the knowledge you have the opportunity to sub divide and develop in the future.
A sanctuary of natural flora, fauna, and abundance of tame bird life, tree lined views, two dams, and much more. If you are looking for a tree change (including your very own macadamia, avocado, fig and lychee trees) away from the hustle and bustle of city life; then this property is for you.
The vendors are reluctantly offering this 'special haven' to the market due to work commitments elsewhere; knowing just how long and far they searched to find this convenient, modern retreat on town water and sewerage.
This large family home features a an open plan lounge, dining and modern kitchen, separate media room, large master with ensuite & garden views, 2 bedrooms with built-ins and the fourth as a starter room or office with a good sized cupboard. Tiled outdoor entertainment and BBQ area, space for the larger kids to play in the dam which is outside the fenced house block, and the potential to install an infinity pool to take advantage of the stunning views; further enhance the package.
This is an acreage life style block to enjoy now and/or take advantage of the residential zoning and development opportunities on offer. Council information is available for all qualified buyers.
- Four Bedrooms / Two Bathrooms - fully tiled
- Remote controlled triple lock up garage + two bay carport + more
- Large open plan kitchen / dining / lounge with wood fire heater, reverse cycle air conditioning and garden views
- Well designed, modern kitchen featuring: stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, soft closing drawers and stainless steel appliances inc a dishwasher and gas cook top with child safety features
- Media room with garden views and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Master bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning and generously sized ensuite
- Modern laundry with stone bench tops
- Outdoor entertainment area with garden views
- Manicured gardens
- Fully fenced house block - child safe and pet friendly
- Town water & sewerage
- NBN Available
- 2 Dams
- 2.32 ha / 5.73 ac
- Subdivision development opportunity
"EXCELLENCE IN LOCAL KNOWLEDGE"
Property Code: 372
Last updated: 12:13PM on Nov 20th 2017