House for sale
7 Kanangra Crescent,
5 4 3
Auction | Guide $2,795,000
Luxury lifestyleOPEN on Saturday & Wednesday 11-11:30am or Inspections by appointment
Auction - Guide $2,795,000
Call Mark Griffiths on 0422 444 367
Gracefully elevated above the landscape, this unique family home is rich in individual character delivering a wealth of indoor and outdoor living spaces which encourage a relaxed beaches lifestyle. Sweeping across three spacious levels it offers family versatility with the option of a 5th bedroom or study.
Totally privatised from the road, it includes terraced gardens with room for a pool and ample space for the kids to play. Boasting dual street access and a generous triple lock up garage, live the dream mere footsteps to the beach and bus.
• Light filled with crisp white floorboards and walls of glass
• Gracious entry room, large lounge, slow combustion fire
• Casual living and dining, luxury stone wrapped kitchen
• Island bench, full complement of fine Miele appliances
• Conservatory breakfast nook, multiple decks and terraces
• Master with ensuite, robes and turret room with bay views
• Large office, lower level family room, cellar and utility room
• Guest bedroom with adjoining bath, privately placed Jacuzzi
• Ample storage areas plus a large triple lock up garage
• Moments to exceptional schools and Stocklands Balgowlah
Land size 753sqm
Water rates $247 per quarter
Council rates $632 per quarter
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. The information has been gathered from sources we deem reliable, however cannot be guaranteed and intending purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and the Contract of Sale.
Last updated: 10:19AM on May 26th 2019