House for sale
7 Kars Street,
4 4 2
$1.15 - $1.25 Million
Kallara GRAND OPEN this Saturday 11-11:30amCurrently configured as a 2 bedroom residence, with two-suite bed and breakfast on upper level, this Federation era home in the heart of Frankston features views of the Bay and an ideal location to access the conveniences of modern urban living. Set on 512 sqm (approx.) Period features are revealed as ceiling rosettes and two open fireplaces. The dine in kitchen comprises a heritage range ILVE cooker and American Oak cabinetry. All 4 bedrooms have ensuite or private bathroom. Both upstairs bedrooms are incorporated in a self contained accommodation, one sharing a stunning view of Port Phillip Bay and the City Skyline. A planning permit to build a 3 bedroom townhouse and subdivide the 346 sqm (approx.) rear allotment is current until September 2021 and is currently occupied by a 2 bedroom studio with income potential. that Frankston offers.
* Rare Federation era Residence
* 4 bedroom home with 2 suite income generator
* Flexible floor plan with several options
* Views of Port Phillip Bay & City Skyline
* Dine-in American Oak kitchen with ILVE cooker
* 2 living/dining rooms each with Open Fireplace
* Private secluded deck flows from kitchen/meals
* High ceilings & period features throughout.
* Planning permit for 3 bedroom townhouse & subdivide rear.
* Full bathroom plus 3 en-suites
* Frankston High School Zone
* Walk to Shops, Beach, Train & Hospital
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.
Last updated: 07:32PM on Sep 17th 2019