House for sale
7 Levanzo Way,
3 2 2
ELEMENTS-By Coast Homes.Make It Yours!Morning light sifting through the kitchen window, a salty breeze that cools sultry afternoons, wriggling our toes in the sand... It's the little details that we live for. Elements, built by Coast Homes, new three-bedroom plus study two-bathroom home, was consciously designed with the finer points in mind. Taking cues from the natural world, a restful palette of raw materials gives textural interest and warmth, while thoughtful touches invite the outdoors in.
Wind around the U-shaped courtyard and discover a coastal oasis, where floor to-ceiling windows showcase lush tropical greenery and sunshine washes every corner. Graceful design and clever storage makes everyday living a breeze, while resort-luxe features - like an expansive fitted out wardrobe and a shower you could get lost in - offer extra indulgence.
Step inside and discover how effortless it is to come home.
- Spotted Gum Timber cladding to the front of the Home
- Extra high 1200 mm wide timber entry door with quality Gainsborough stainless steel handle
- 32 course high ceilings to the study, Theatre room, Living and Dining areas
- Study has a feature recessed ceiling with shadow line cornicing and is located at the front of the home
- Home Theatre /Multi-purpose room opens out to the central courtyard
- Open plan living area with quality porcelain tiled, which opens out to the large central courtyard via recessed twin stacker sliding doors creating a seamless transition from indoors to the outdoor oasis
- Dining room also opens out to the courtyard via recessed stacking sliding door
- Elevated kitchen creates the opportunity for a fully inclusive cooking/dining experience with family and friends in the dining area and courtyard
- The well-designed kitchen boasts an abundance of pot drawers and overhead cupboards, plus a scullery with an under mount sink, which can be closed off via a concealed cavity slider door. The kitchen features Caesar stone bench tops with a waterfall end, double under mount sink, Smeg 900 mm wide stainless steel appliances (under bench oven, gas cook top and range hood), Smeg dishwasher, pull out bin drawer, detergent basket and double fridge recess
- Well located laundry with generous large linen cupboard, Caesar stone bench top with vitreous china utility basin, pull out laundry basket, plus additional overhead cupboards
- Storage area under the stairs, which could be used as a cellar
- Powder room with Caesar stone top vanity with quality Caroma fixtures
- Copper stained Blackbutt stairs, with a wrought iron balustrade and Blackbutt handrail
- King sized master suite with double door access to the North facing balcony, luxurious window sheers and huge fully fitted out walk-in robe
- Elegant en suite bathroom with twin vanities, Caesar stone top, private WC and hob less walk in shower
- Second and third bedrooms have fully fitted out built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors
- Family bathroom with Caesar stone top vanity cabinet, hob less shower with semi-frame less glass shower screen and a bath
- Separate WC
- Second linen press
- The upstairs sitting room has copper stained Blackbutt floors, with built in shelf and a large window, which overlooks the fabulous central courtyard
- 600 mm by 600 mm quality porcelain floor tiles to the ground floor kitchen/dining/living areas
- Copper stained Blackbutt flooring to the stairs and upstairs sitting room
- Mood enhancing LED down lights through most of the home with slim line Le grand Arteor switch plates
- Actron zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home, with 1 control panel upstairs and 1 downstairs
- Alarm system
- 32 course ceilings to most of the ground floor
- 30 course ceilings to first floor
- Extra high 28 course high doors through most of the home
- 75mm Gyprock Symphony cornice throughout the home
- Color bond roof with Cottesloe gutters to the upper floor
- Acrylic texture render to the exterior of the home
- Rheem Stellar gas storage hot water system
- Insulation batteries to the ceilings
- Spacious East facing central courtyard which integrates well with the home, creating a seamless flow and connectivity between the inside and outside of the home, with extra wide Spotted Gum planked deck, with Travertine feature inlays and over sized steel planter box with floating Spotted Gum bench seat.
- Brick feature wall on the Eastern side
- Easy care reticulated lush gardens
- Double remote garage with store area and fully rendered internally, with access off the lane way
- Steel gate at the front of the home with stainless steel faced letter box and Travertine steps which lead up to the over sized timber entrance door
Don't miss the opportunity to secure something very special !!
The seller is offering a very attractive 12 month plus lease option at above normal market rental rates for the astute investor. Please call for further information.
To arrange an inspection or to request the Buyer Information Pack for this property call Roy on 0466 256 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Code: 4656
Last updated: 07:49PM on Aug 12th 2017