7 Mackillop Street,
DARWIN'S ICONIC MOSAIC UNITS ARE UP FOR SALE!Brand new to the market is this wonderful opportunity for the smart investor or developer to purchase these famous four units in the prestige suburb of Parap.
Massive land allotment of 1,530sqm these units are currently rented ranging from $700.00 to $930.00 per fortnight with the longest lease ending in May 2018 with the interest from all tenants to extend further.
What we love about this property:
- Four self-contained dwellings on one title, no body corporate
- Each dwelling features private bathroom, kitchen and living areas
- Glass louvre windows and large doors throughout invite the lush tropical gardens inside
- Property oozes artistic appeal with creative design, mosaic themes throughout
- Shrouded in extensive tropical gardens, you'll feel a world away from the hustle and bustle of city living while only five minutes from all CBD conveniences
- Peaceful meandering pathways, paved private courtyard
- Large rear carport with enclosed workshop
This remarkable property survived cyclone Tracey and has been revamped and reinvented, laden with artistic flair and character. Tropical oasis meets contemporary style.
The current owner has placed the property on the FASTRAK sale process and is willing to look at all offers as there is no set price.