House for sale
7 Mayheck Street,
5 3 3
Ideal Family Living on 678m2 Block with City GlimpsesSituated in leafy Tarragindi in an elevated position capturing breezes and city glimpses this lovely home will be sure to impress. Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac this family home features a total of four bedrooms, plus an office and self-contained apartment (with potential 5th bedroom) on the lower level this property offers excellent dual living opportunity and/or guest accommodation.
Lovingly maintained, this double storey brick home offers numerous entertaining areas, both inside and out, including a generous balcony overlooking the pool, plus an undercover BBQ area by the huge in-ground pool. Offering a fantastic venue to wine and dine with family and friends in the coming, scorching summer days.
Located just 7 kilometres from the CBD with excellent transport options, and just a short walk to Toohey forest, convenience stores, plus boutique cafes and set within the Weller's Hill School Catchment. Close proximity to the Universities, PA & Greenslopes hospitals as well the bus interchange is a 2 minute walk away, allowing city commuters a travel time of just thirteen minutes.
- Four generous bedrooms, all with large mirrored built-ins
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with en-suite and private balcony overlooking pool
- Family bathroom, with bath and shower
- Laundry chute and ample storage/linen cupboards
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- Open plan, air-conditioned living area catches city glimpses
- Large kitchen which opens to dining area plus balcony, offering perfect spot for alfresco dining
- Kitchen features brand new gas cooktop, 90cm oven, dishwasher and pull out pantry
- Two internal staircases to access the ground floor
- Massive multi-purpose/self-contained apartment, which opens to private patio and pool area
- Full kitchen with induction cooktop, ample storage and soft-close cabinetry- renovated just 3 years ago
- Home office, conveniently located at the entrance to the property
- Large laundry, with additional bathroom
- Private, salt-water pool with enclosed BBQ area
- 3,000 litre rain water tank
- 3 car garage (tandem space for 2 cars on one side)
- 4 x 3m media room/storage (sound-proof)
- Low-maintenance yard, with neat and tidy gardens on a 678m2 block
- Separate, side access to downstairs accommodation - perfect for dual living or independent guest accommodation
- Tinted windows across the home
- Newly completed 'epoxy coating' on the garage floors
Be sure to secure your viewing by contacting Mitchell Smith or Kassie Paulsen!
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Last updated: 06:23AM on Aug 12th 2018