House for sale
7 Nicholson Street,
North Manly, NSW
5 3 2
Auction guide $2,200,000
Outstanding family entertainer in superb localeFIND. Extravagantly spacious, sophisticated and superb, this dual-level house is a perfect family home, bathed in sunlight from its easterly aspect, and beautifully appointed to meticulous specifications. Located in one of North Manly's most sought-after pockets, this ultra-convenient setting is moments from public transport, shops, cafes and schools.
LOVE. Surrounded by beautifully finessed gardens, this flawless home is a true family pleaser as well as a being a capable entertainer. It offers vast light-filled living areas that open up to generous outdoor entertaining zones and a pool, so you can keep an eye on the kids while you sit in comfort. Only 10 years old, this luxurious home will perfect for those who are looking for an immaculate contemporary residence in the heart of North Manly.
• The open-plan living area is vast and filled with light. It is set up to allow for smooth interactions between the main lounge and dining area, and a second sitting area/media room, all of which flow out to a generous diner's patio, which is partially covered for all-weather dining. It overlooks a heated fiberglass pool encased by frameless glass.
• The chef's kitchen features Smeg gas cooking, stone counters, soft-close joinery and a large island bench where your guests or the kids can sit while you're busy in the kitchen.
• The bedrooms are all generously sized and are fitted with luxurious wool carpet, ceiling fans and built-in storage. The master bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe and a chic en-suite with shower and bath.
• A study nook on the upper level is set up with custom joinery.
• The double lock-up garage with internal access includes storage shelving, and there is off-street parking for another car.
• Premium extras include a security alarm as well as ducted and zoned air-conditioning upstairs and downstairs.
LIVE. This quiet and ultra-convenient pocket of North Manly is close to beaches, schools, shops and parks. It's a three-minute walk to cafes or to Warringah Mall and the B-Line bus service to the city. Parks, schools and Freshwater Village are also an easy walk away.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Last updated: 04:56PM on Aug 19th 2019