7 Northmead Avenue,
MORE THAN JUST CHARM & CHARACTERMeticulously maintained and restored. This home is a fine example of Federation architecture with the character and charm of yesteryear and offering the modern comforts of today. You are sure to be impressed with the attention to detail, the wrap around verandah, the high decorative ceilings, to the wide cornices, the open fire and picture rails, not to mention the modern cupboard filled kitchen with Cesar stone tops and a fully renovated bathroom that is in keeping with the style of the home.
- Set in one of Northmead's best streets full of Federation charm
- Fully renovated from top to bottom
- Freshly painted inside and out, with a new roof and restored garage
- Three double bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Formal lounge with period fireplace opening out to the wrap around verandah
- Generous dining and family room that adjoins the modern kitchen
- Large fully fenced rear yard with wide side access to the garage and workshop
- Quality inclusions such as ducted air conditioning, security system, gas cooking and gas heating
- Large 648m2 block with 15.24m frontage. POTENTIAL DUPLEX SITE (Subject to Council Approval)
Ideally located within walking distance to Northmead Primary School & Northmead High School, Campbell Street shops and Windsor Road buses and only a short 5 minute drive to the heart of Parramatta and with easy access to the M2 and M7 motorways.