7 Paradis Road,
Understated Elegance, A Slice of ParadiseFrom the moment you enter this private and quiet residence, you realise it's special. A tropical garden walkway to the feature pivot front door opens to a high atrium entry with showcase windows and recessed alcoves for paintings or artworks.
Welcome to 7 Paradis Road in the gated precinct of Cala Luna in the exclusive Beachside estate in Yaroomba. The tennis court, BBQ area and large swimming pool are a short level stroll from the home, as is the beach access.
Residents living in Beachside enjoy the manicured gardens and pathways, the security of the gated community, and lower council rates. Families, retirees and professional couples are the demographic with almost all homes owner occupied.
Still looking brand new, the 2 year old home includes a plethora of features and extras which buyers will love. These include:
* A spacious downstairs guest bedroom with sliding doors to outside
* Tassie oak engineered hardwood flooring to both levels of the home
* Cinema recessed lights in the central media room
* Billiard room which can be an extra dining room if required
* Upstairs open sitting room or 3rd living area perfect for an extra TV
* 9 foot (2700mm) ceilings on upper and lower floors
* Butler's pantry with sink
* Clear glass window splashback with greenery and plants behind.
* Granite bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
* Glass gas cooktop, Bosch appliances, soft close drawers
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Tiles to the ceiling in all 3 bathrooms
* White shutters in all bedrooms look fabulous and very practical.
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, balcony and study nook
* Timber ceiling in covered outdoor entertaining area
* Views of majestic Mount Coolum from grassy level back yard
* Solar electricity, 24 panels plus 6.5kw inverter
* Room for swimming pool - home engineered to accommodate at front
* Professional epoxy coating to double garage floor
The orientation and design of the home allows alfresco dining in the covered outdoor courtyard accessed by two sets of sliding glass stacker doors.
Tropical gardens frame a timber planked boardwalk which runs from the front of the home to the rear backyard arriving at a paved eating area under a patio umbrella. Watching the sunset behind the silhouette of Mount Coolum is spectacular.
Contact Mark Lawler on 0423 766 713 to arrange an immediate private inspection of this beautiful home.