7 Spring Street,
TWO HOMES IN ONEIn a beautiful blend of old and new, this character cottage is topped with a sleek contemporary addition, providing two fully-contained dwellings.
Downstairs, the original part of the home offers two bedrooms and an open-plan family, kitchen and dining area, plus an additional lounge room. Period features, including ornate ceilings, picture rails and timber fretwork, exist in pleasant contrast with a modern white kitchen. The rear deck, paved area and lawn offer a generous slice of the great outdoors, while plenty of off-street parking is available thanks to a rear-access driveway and garage.
In the modern second-storey addition are two more bedrooms, the main with an ensuite and walk-in robe. The top floor has its own kitchen, lounge and dining area, a main bathroom with laundry facilities, and two balconies.
Whether you're searching for multi-generational living, a home-plus investment, or a family home with the ultimate a teenager's retreat, this impressive property ticks all the boxes. In addition, it's a level seven-minute walk to Banksia Station and shops, 15 minutes from the city and a short drive from local bayside beaches.
• Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
• A modern kitchen and open-plan living area on the top and bottom floor
• Timber floorboards in all living areas
• Two well-presented bathrooms and internal laundries on each level
• Single garage plus garden shed and workshop
• Landscaped gardens and vehicular access to yard