House for sale
7 Tabor Drive,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
5 2 5
Architecturally Designed MarvelLocated in the beautiful Tamborine Mountain, this home is nestled on a huge 2266sqm block of bushland, and blends seamlessly into the surrounds, thanks to some particular design choices.
This architecturally designed hidden bushland delight took a total of 2 years to build and was custom built on site by master craftsman. This unique European inspired design, utilises its surrounds and features soaring cathedral ceilings with exposed rafters, imported Italian tiles, and thick timber and steel frames and bars – and those materials don't come cheap these days.
With bones and materials of this quality, this is something you could look at in 40 years, and not change a thing. The home boasts 4 bedrooms plus an office, 2 stunning bathrooms, and an ENORMOUS living area with a fireplace that will really give you the wow factor that you have been searching for. The kitchen has been designed by 5 star chef, giving you a sense of anything is possible in this kitchen.
The expansive deck is another special feature to home that flows seamlessly from the spacious living area. Stepping out on to the deck really shows you why this home is so special. The ocean views in the distance are absolutely stunning and the surrounding wildlife makes this home a private oasis in a tranquil setting.
- Large 2,266m2 block
- Architecturally unique European design
- Very peaceful/quiet, tranquil environment
- 2 years build time for this magnificent oasis
- Incredibly strong bones – Very thick steel and timber frame
- Unique, one of a kind design
- 5 pairs of custom built barn style timber doors
- Hardwood Jarrah laminated flooring throughout the entire home (absolutely stunning!)
- 4 spacious bedrooms plus an office
- 2 stunning bathrooms with stunning Italian tiles
- Very spacious living area with a beautiful fireplace that features built in storage for wood
- Stunning kitchen designed by 5 star chefs; Large island bench, exceptional quality appliances throughout like Blanco and Smeg to name a few, plenty or storage throughout and a large fridge space
- Large master bedroom features a built in robe, walk in robe and a stunning spa bath ensuite
- Expansive, solid timber deck that flows seamlessly from the large living space
- Sensational ocean & mountain views
- Private oasis with manicured gardens and grounds
- Huge 9m deep garage with solid barn style doors
- Workshop as well as storage under house
- 36,000 litre water tank
- Solid timber internal doors
- And so many more exceptionally wonderful features
No expenses have been spared building this home and has a one of a kind design that cannot be repeated anywhere else, hence why this property is definitely worth every cent. The home truly has to be seen to appreciate the love and passion that has gone in to making it what it is today. Tamborine Mountain is the Jewel in the crown of the Gold Coast, with more and more people moving to the mountain seeking a more relaxed lifestyle (which this home surely offers). For more information or to arrange a private viewing, please contact the listing agent.
Last updated: 01:44PM on Aug 20th 2019