7 Taminga Street,
North Facing & Sensational Value for MoneyAuction Location: On Site.
Relishing a quiet cul-de-sac address this recently updated family home offers elevated seclusion with panoramic views right up to Barrenjoey lighthouse. Enjoying glorious North facing sunlight all year round, it's protected position provides a wonderful platform to enjoy the spectacular expanse of Pittwater.
* High level of presentation in a tightly held and private position
* Split-level design provides for a choice of light filled living areas making it the ideal home for a family with older children or a couple who loves to entertain family and friends
* Lock up and leave low maintenance grounds, not a single lawn to mow!
* A recently completed top parking bay addition provides for convenient dual street access and invites the potential for dual living accommodation
* Modern kitchen with family room flows directly to a large sun covered entertaining deck
* Four well-proportioned bedrooms all with stunning views and three renovated contemporary bathrooms
* Polished floorboards, newly painted interiors and freshly laid carpet
* Spacious causal living room with fire place and balcony, separate dining room or ideal office
* Popular street in beautiful Bayview, under-capitalised position compared to recently built prestigious homes nearby
* Double garage with plenty of storage and under-house wine cellar
* Within easy walking distance to the foreshore, cafes and marinas, school, city bus services and just a short drive to Mona Vale shopping centre and the beach
Incomparable views and aspect for the price tag, secure now to enjoy your summer in Bayview.