7 Var Terrace,
Unrivalled Coastal Quality!Prime location in Harbour Rise on one of the estate’s quietest and best-kept streets, this immaculate 5 bedroom 5 bathroom tri-level executive residence has been fully renovated to the highest of modern standards, offering ocean views from every single floor and superbly situated within easy walking distance of flawless local parklands, glorious Sorrento Beach and the magnificent Hillarys Boat Harbour.
Absolutely no expense has been spared in ensuring only exemplary attention-to-detail graces every angle of this unique family abode. Aside from the home office, a full home theatre room and a guest bedroom suite, the lower level is headlined by a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with built-in speakers for the surround-sound system, electric blinds, an awesome sea vista, an open gas fireplace, a splendid pond backdrop and bi-fold doors opening out to a fabulous alfresco entertaining deck with a spectacular second kitchen of its own.
The main kitchen itself will leave the resident chef salivating at the prospect of a commercial-grade Qasair range hood, a walk-in pantry/scullery, an integrated Miele dishwasher, a microwave and coffee machine of the same brand, an Ilve industrial six-burner gas cook top/double oven/Teppenyaki plate combination, sparkling new Caesar Stone bench tops and splashbacks, an island bench, a breakfast bar for casual meals, soft-closing drawers, a double sink, quality tap fittings and so much more. A dream resort-style outdoor setting consists of a heated swimming pool and spa, a separate sauna and a central courtyard that helps link the entire downstairs floor plan.
The upstairs living area is serviced by a kitchenette and balcony, whilst the deluxe master bedroom suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters – ensuite spa, walk-in wardrobe and all. A top-floor loft – or home gym - hosts a Juliet balcony and the best seascape of all, as well as high angled ceilings, roof storage and built-in cabinetry for good measure.
This super-impressive revamp is also located close to Sacred Heart College, sporting facilities, the freeway, public transport and Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, ensuring living convenience is simply an added bonus. You will be forgiven for mistaking it as brand new!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• New timber decking to the outdoor alfresco, complete with two integrated fridges, a new Electrolux barbecue and wok burner, Caesar Stone splashbacks and bench tops, a sink, ample storage options, a ceiling fan, and speakers – all overlooking the central courtyard
• More bi-fold doors extend the alfresco area out to a resort-style gas-heated salt-water swimming pool and outdoor spa, featuring a Hayward heating system, a poolside umbrella deck and stairs leading up to the main balcony
• Double doors to a carpeted ground-floor theatre room, fully equipped for the entire cinema-style experience with a recessed ceiling, a high-definition projector and screen, built-in speakers and electric curtains
• Double doors also reveal a spacious and carpeted home office, fitted with built-in desks/work stations and another set of double doors that opens out to a north-facing central courtyard, highlighted by lush lawns, a fish pond and water feature
• Carpeted upper-level master bedroom suite that has all the trappings of a five-star hotel and includes feature bedhead panelling, a giant fitted walk-in wardrobe, balcony access, ocean views and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a spa, rain shower head, heat lights, heated towel rails, a separate toilet, separate twin stone vanities and a sea vista of its own
• 734 sqm three storey home.
• Architecturally designed by Arc seven.1