House for sale
7 Viewbank Court,
Point Cook, VIC
4 3 2
Entertainers delight with indoor poolLJ Hooker Point Cook presents 7 Viewbank Court, Sanctuary Lakes. This impressive custom built double storey residence overlooking the wetlands of Skeleton Creek exemplifies the ultimate in resort living and boasts substantial indoor/outdoor spaces enabling versatility, with the upmost luxury, style and functionality. Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac location and set on a 745m2 allotment filled with ambient sunlight and grand proportions, this expansive home is perfect for entertaining; complete with indoor pool, sauna and gym. Inspect at the open for inspection this Saturday or contact the agent for a private inspection or more information.
- Boasting three bedrooms plus study/fourth bedroom including the indulgent main bedroom appointed with balcony, walk in robe and sparkling en suite with dual basins, oversized shower, and corner spa bath. The remaining bedrooms are fitted with built in robes.
- The well-equipped modern kitchen comes complete with under bench oven, gas cooktop, range hood, dishwasher, stone bench tops, glass splash back, vinyl wrap cabinetry, pantry, fridge cavity with plumbing connection and breakfast bench for casual meals.
- Formal and informal living spaces include central living hub comprising of the dining and family area adjacent kitchen and study/home office downstairs and theatre room with built in bar and gym/games room with kitchenette downstairs.
- State of the art indoor swimming pool and sauna with sliding doors leading out to the rear yard with a spectacular outlook.
- The expansive rear tiled balcony extends the entire width of the home, perfect for outside entertaining and looks beyond Skeleton Creek trail with parklands, wetlands, walking and cycling tracks.
- 53 squares of living including garage (approx) set on 745m2 block (approx).
- Complete with luxury features including remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, ceiling fans, down lights, intercom system, alarm system, ducted vacuum, timber floors to kitchen/meals/family, full wall tiles and stone bench tops in bathrooms, two powder rooms, LAN system throughout, front and rear landscaped gardens, and more.
- Zoned for entry into coveted Seabrook Primary School.
Located about 22 km from Melbourne's CBD in Sanctuary Lakes with estate security monitoring, this home is a short walk to nearby open space with walking tracks and wetlands, and a short drive to the waterfront Village Centre with shopping and dining options, and Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre with supermarket and convenience retail. Residents and their guests will enjoy access to the Sanctuary Lakes Resort Club with club house, gym, tennis courts, swimming pool, café and restaurant.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Last updated: 06:20AM on Aug 22nd 2017