House for sale
70 Broome Street,
5 2 3
MODERN HOME WITH OCEAN VIEWS!Absolutely breathtaking views over lush green parklands to the spectacular ocean! In a brilliant position on a premier street, this hilltop five bedroom residence has stunning "forever" views that will never be built out.
The bright and open family home has a large sparkling pool in a protected courtyard, a heated spa in sunny elevated position, and a relaxed ambience in the very spacious living areas and balcony alfresco. Beautifully presented with high ceilings, polished timber floors and picture windows.
Stroll to the beautiful beaches and coastal paths, walk to the shops, train station, and excellent schools. Minutes to Seaview kindergarten, Cottesloe Oval and Harvey Field plus the Seaview golf course.
A welcoming family home with a beachy feel, in a convenient central location.
- Spacious living and dining areas with high raked ceilings.
- Bright open plan kitchen with quality appliances.
- Wrap around alfresco balcony.
- Spacious main suite with ocean vista, dressing room and ensuite.
- Downstairs living area with kitchenette.
- Three bright bedrooms with BIR downstairs.
- Study/ fifth bedroom.
- Protected pool courtyard with sundeck.
- Parkview elevated spa with glass fence.
- Walk in storage areas.
- Downstairs bathroom with bath.
- Secure three car garage.
- Established easy care gardens.
- 640sqm corner block.
- Polished blackbutt floors.
- High raked ceilings.
- Corian kitchen island bench and workspaces.
- Free standing falcon range and gas cooktop.
- Bosch dishwasher.
- Walk in pantry and appliance cupboard.
- Italian mosaic tiles in bathrooms.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Ceiling fans.
- Outdoor shower.
- Built in linen closets and laundry chute.
- Fenced mature gardens.
- Council Rates: $4543.79 P/A
- Water Rates: $1560.47P/A
*Please note that while best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Last updated: 02:55PM on Aug 10th 2017