70 Lincoln Street,
LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES…NO HERITAGE OVERLAYSubstantial freestanding double fronted Edwardian, an incredibly rare opportunity not to be missed. Fantastic scope to renovate or develop (STCA).
• 2 large double bedrooms; High ceilings
• Formal living room; Original central fireplace and potential 3rd bedroom
• Central kitchen/meals; Gas cooktop; Loads of storage; Original inbuilt stove alcove
• Neat bathroom with bath; Separate WC; Large walk in laundry
• No heritage overlay; General residential zone
• Off street car parking at front + additional parking permits via City Of Yarra
• Shedding at rear; Good sized rear yard
• Land 10.1m x 22.5m approx (228sqm); Complete side access
Located in a wide quiet neighbourly street, in the highly sought after Yarra Primary School Zone / Melbourne Girl’s College Zone and just a short walk to the delights of Bridge Road, Victoria Street and Victoria Gardens. Enjoy the outdoors on the Yarra River bike paths and walking trails. Easy access to transport options taking you to Melbourne's Sporting Precinct, the CBD and more!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.