House for sale
70 Perisher Road,
Beaumont Hills, NSW
4 3 2
$1,170,000 - $1,220,000
Stunning Presentation and ConvenienceResting on a 550sqm parcel of land and adorned with a selection of high quality finishes throughout, this stunning architect designed home is a fabulous find for families of all ages with generously proportioned interiors over a flexible two-story layout. Located in a sought-after enclave of Beaumont Hills, close to amenities including Rouse Hill Town Centre, future Northwest Rail link and only footsteps to Beaumont Village Shops, Beaumont Hill Public School plus local & city buses.
- Choice of living spaces incorporating a defined formal lounge and dining room plus vast rumpus/media room with under floor heating
- State-of-the-art kitchen with a full suite of integrated Miele appliances, stone bench top and soft-close polyurethane cabinetry
- Located off the kitchen, the family room and casual meals area opens outdoors to a private covered alfresco entertaining area
- Accommodation upstairs is comprised of 4 bedrooms including a palatial master suite with 'his and hers' walk in robe and chic ensuite
- Main family bathroom features floor to ceiling tiling, huge spa bath and double sink vanity
- The external surrounds of the home are complete with private child-friendly level lawns & beautifully landscaped gardens with mature plantings providing room for a pool if desired
- A dedicated home office is located upon entry off the stunning main entrance foyer with full downstairs bathroom nearby
- Additional features include reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, Blue Gum timber flooring, security system and intercom plus ample storage including walk in linen cupboard.
- Beaumont Hills Public School and Kellyville High School catchment
- 2km to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 2km to both Rouse Hill & Kellyville Station (2019)
- 280m to Beaumont Village Shopping Centre
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Last updated: 12:24PM on Apr 4th 2019