Rural for sale
700 Sheepwash Road,
4 2 3
$1,695,000 - $1,795,000
LOSE YOURSELF AND FIND YOURSELF AT 'LAKESFIELD'From the moment you enter 'Lakesfield' you feel a sense of respite from the busy world. A place where you're irresistibly drawn to the promise and opportunity for creating a lifestyle beyond the everyday.
Offering 44 acres of expansive grazing land and prime, undulating countryside 'Lakesfield' is a place where you can cultivate the quality of life you've imagined. Developed and well retained paddocks, established post and rail fencing and infrastructure for running livestock offer a unique canvas for buyers with imagination and a dream.
The home itself retains a genuine warm feel with thoughtful family friendly features throughout. Renovated and modernised, there are spacious living areas flanked by a combustion fire place, a generous contemporary kitchen to inspire your inner chef, a peaceful parents retreat with walk in robe and ensuite, a utility room perfect as a home gym/mud room, good size bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom with heated flooring.
Skirting the home, there's a north facing deck close to established trees and fencing, garaging/sheds to accommodate machines and vehicles, pony paddocks as well as four much larger grazing paddocks which currently accommodate cows and horses.
You'll also find the tranquillity of the dams playing host to the natural bird life
in the area.
While 'Lakesfield' offers privacy and seclusion from the busy world, the townships of Bowral and Moss Vale are literally minutes away which means the lifestyle of your dreams is no longer a compromise.
Located in the highly desirable Southern Highlands village of Avoca, 'Lakesfield' is now offered for sale at $1,695,000 - $1,795,000.
Property Facts and Features –
- 'Lakesfield' 700 Sheepwash Road, Avoca
- 3 bedrooms + study/guest room
- Approx. 44 acres (17.8 hectares.)
- Slow combustion fire with heat transfer system
- 2.5 renovated bathrooms - main bathroom having under floor heating
- Instant gas hot water system
- New 48,000 litre water tanks
- 2 hay sheds, steel cattle yards and paddock irrigation system
- 2 pony paddocks and 4 larger grazing paddocks
- Post and rail fencing around the home
- Garage/shed and workshop.
- Home gym/rumpus room/mud room area
Last updated: 12:51PM on Aug 16th 2018