House for sale
7025 Royal Pines Resort,
5 4 2
Large Modern Family Home In The Royal Pines Resort!Situated in the sought after Royal Pines Resort, 7025 Vista Drive offers a private and secure lifestyle.
On offer is this large modern double storey family home on a large 635m2 parcel of land, with multiple living and dining areas, an open plan modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances. Featuring a large outdoor entertaining patio and a sparkling in ground swimming pool with spa and water feature - you can enjoy the very best of the Gold Coast lifestyle. The Master suite is complete with a huge private balcony, a large walk in wardrobe and a opulent ensuite with spa bath.
The Royal Pines Resort is an award winning five star resort set on 500 acres of beautifully manicured gardens and offers an unparalleled lifestyle. With a 27 holes composite golf course, five tennis courts, a fully equipped gym, Resort Spa and cafe all within a 24/7 security patrolled gated estate. Royal Pines Resort is fully approved under the FIRB scheme and is available for all foreigners to purchase immediately both new and resale homes.
• Located on a 635m2 parcel of land located in the prestigious Royal Pines Resort
• 4 bedrooms + study, 4 bathrooms, and a double lock up garage
• Outdoor entertaining patio and a sparkling in ground swimming pool with spa and water feature
• Open plan living and dining downstairs with a second living area located on the first level
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
• Large study/office downstairs with own entrance - perfect for running business from home
• Master bedroom with huge private balcony, a large walk in wardrobe and a modern ensuite with spa bath
• Large separate laundry with easy access to clothes line
• Body Corporate is approximately $90 per week
Our sellers are motivated to achieve a result and this will be sold on Auction day if not prior. Inspection via Private Appointment only. Contact Stuart Reeder to arrange today on 0451 304 416.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
Last updated: 03:02PM on Jan 16th 2018