House for sale
703 Maleny Stanley River Road,
1 1 2
First time offered since 1983! Breathtakingly beautiful private acreage!You'll feel the stress peel away as you roll down the long private driveway to be met with breathtakingly beautiful Glasshouse Mountains views. This secluded 20 hectare acreage property is just minutes from the thriving Hinterland town of Maleny, and is graced with an appealing sandstone cottage, perfectly positioned to make the most of the views and surrounding rainforest.
Whether you're looking to build an architectural masterpiece or content to enjoy the charm of the existing cottage, then this property offers a place to sit and enjoy natures wonders.
* 20 hectares (almost 50 acres) of lush sub-tropical rainforest and open pastured ridge tops to call your very own
* Charming hand-cut sandstone 1 bedroom cottage
* Slate flooring throughout the living areas
* Soaring ceilings with exposed beams
* Charismatic wood fireplace
* Hardwood timber benchtops and timber cabinetry in the kitchen
* Generous timber decks reminiscent of settler wrap around the cottage
* Outdoor shower and bath to soak up the incredible Glasshouse Mountain views under an uninterrupted starry night sky
* Views also to Stradbroke and Moreton Bay islands
* Waterfall within the rainforest
* Pin-drop peace and quiet without a neighbour anywhere in sight
* Several incredible buildings sites available to create an architectural masterpiece
* Koalas and Echidnas also call this property home
Take your chance to forget that the rest of the world exists and call RE/MAX Hinterland today to book your inspection.
Last updated: 06:16PM on Oct 16th 2019