Apartment for sale
705/400 St Kilda Road,
3 2 2
Botanica: Two Penthouse Levels of Lavish LuxuryPRICE REDUCTION $1.7M - $1.8M - Rental Valuation circa $1,600 per week - 5% return on Investment!
An exceptional offering of rare distinction and unquestionable pedigree, this stunning 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom penthouse apartment showcases an enticing world of luxury living with each and every space featuring enticing elements of timeless detail.
Positioned over two lavish levels on the top floor of the French-inspired Botanica complex, gentle textures and flowing lines define the interiors. Discover a designer kitchen featuring marble benchtops, high-end appliances and ample storage space. A handy family meals area is set to one side, framed by a dramatic backdrop of lush parkland, blue-water brilliance and the striking neighbourhood skyline. This impossibly elegant scene truly captures the very essence of privileged penthouse living.
Sensationally set under soaring ceilings with 20 squares (approx.) of sprawling internal space at your disposal, enjoy gallery-inspired living and dining, spilling outside from three sets of French doors to an entertainers’ terrace. Overlooking Albert Park Lake and Port Phillip Bay in a sweeping statement of style and sophistication, these energising views will simply never get old, sure to be enjoyed all year round, at all times of the day and night.
A spectacular spiral staircase leads to a private trio of palatial bedrooms with the main boasting walk-in robes and a fully tiled ensuite featuring a twin vanity. A central, family-sized bathroom offers a stylish bath and separate shower. Comprehensive features include a large laundry, handy powder room, secure parking for 2 cars plus storage, video intercom and lift access, and ducted heating and cooling.
You couldn’t wish for a more convenient address. Positioned on the city’s southern edge, enjoy easy walking distance to the CBD, Royal Botanic Gardens and leading schools such as Melbourne Grammar across the road. Take advantage of a tram at your doorstep and the proposed Anzac train station nearby. Welcoming, secure and driven by quality, experience the ultimate indulgence today!
* 3 large bedrooms, main with WIR and deluxe twin vanity ensuite, 2 bedrooms with extensive BIR and wonderful, uninterrupted views
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Marble-topped kitchen with Belling oven/cooktop, Fisher and Paykel drawer dishwasher and informal meals area
* Sweeping terrace with breathtaking Port Phillip Bay and Albert Park Lake views
* Luxurious, fully tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Large laundry with integrated cabinetry and shelving
* Luxe powder room
* Ample storage under stairs
* Secure parking for 2 cars and storage cage
* Climate-controlled, ducted heating and cooling
* Full video intercom security with keypad access
* Sleek timber flooring and plush carpets
* Moments from parkland, shopping, restaurants, CBD, transport, schools
Property Code: 1049
Last updated: 01:07PM on Oct 15th 2018