Apartment for sale
705/52 Crosby Road,
3 2 3
Offers to purchase closing 11th June
Stylish three-bedroom penthouse in sought-after developmentFrom its expansive 50sqm balcony with views of the city skyline, to its lap pool and golf putting green, this immaculately presented three-bedroom penthouse apartment promises an unrivalled lifestyle.
Located only 6km from the CBD, this near-new build apartment in the sought-after Crosby Park development, offers a raft of desirable features, including timber floors, Miele appliances, a butlerï¿½s pantry, and bespoke Wyer + Craw cabinetry.
With its light-filled rooms, separate study nook, access to an abundance of vibrant shopping and dining precincts, plus proximity to public transport and the CBD, this stylish penthouse apartment delivers on its promise and should not be missed.
- three spacious bedrooms with balcony access and views
- main bedroom with Wyer + Craw cabinetry, walk-through robe and ensuite
- third bedroom is presently set up as an office fitted out with a Wyer and Craw cabinetry
- two modern bathrooms
- open-plan living and dining leading to expansive balcony
- contemporary kitchen with Miele appliances, stone-top benches and breakfast bar
- kitchen butlerï¿½s pantry
- spacious 50sqm covered balcony with stunning views
- lift access to apartment
- triple lock-up garage side-by-side
- large storeroom
- views to the city and mountains
- immaculately maintained building and landscaping
- shared golf putting green and lap pool
- acres of parkland only metres from the building
- located in sought-after school catchment of Ascot State School
- walking distance to Albion train station
- close to Gasworks, James Street precinct, Portside, Eagle Farm racecourse and markets.
Only 6km from the CBD and close to all amenities, this apartment offers an unsurpassed lifestyle and is sure to be snapped up quickly. Book your inspection today.
This property is being sold by offers to purchase closing on the 11th June @ 5pm if not sold prior.
Last updated: 07:45PM on May 21st 2018