House for sale
71-75 Mill Hill Road,
4 3 5
Offers Over $1,200,000
Gracious Circa 1940 Residence- Pristine 1.8Ha - Lake Baroon Views!Tucked away on a pristine 1.8 hectare parcel of land overlooking Lake Baroon, is this elegant family home, circa 1940's, in stunning condition inside and out; offering gracious, refined living of the very highest calibre on parklike grounds in a dress circle location.
The residence has a blend of Queensland/Hamptons-style charm, and is complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms (third bathroom in triple lock up garage), formal and informal living areas, premium kitchen, and wraparound north facing verandah. A fully lined, insulated and air-conditioned loft/studio is above the garage and could be used as a guest bedroom/office/reading room, or even generate an income via Airbnb.
Presentation shines and features of the home include: hardwood timber floors, French doors to all deck areas, high ceilings, VJ walls, dado rails, original clawfoot bath, 40mm Caesarstone benches, Ilve electric oven and 5-burner gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, glimpses of Baroon Pocket Dam from kitchen window, bench seat in dining, private balcony off master, new electric hot water system, 2.15kW solar power, new roof, hardwood cladding, and generous storage.
The property itself has two lockable sheds plus one open shed, chook house/pen, paved alfresco area, 2 x septic, and a 90,000-litre rainwater tank, bore plus a dam (plenty of water), there is also a pump from the dam that irrigates the gardens.
With pretty, colourful cottage-style gardens around the home, there is also citrus orchards, approximately 60 macadamia trees, exotic ornamental trees including spectacular magnolias and camelias, and two magnificent giant white cedar trees; the property is framed by rainforest at the reartruly magical.
The site lends itself to the building of a second house (stca) overlooking Baroon Pocket Dam; just imagine the resplendent mirror-like water vista that could be showcased; it's an idyllic spot and would be well worth the investment.
Located south of Montville village, approximately a five-minute drive, and less than 10-minutes to Maleny's many amenities, plus only 10-15 minutes down hill to Palmwoods to catch train to Brisbane; access to essential amenities and services is quick and easy.
Long-term owners are downsizing and offering this outstanding property to the market. Prestige acreage buyers MUST inspect.
- Gracious residence on 1.8 pristine parklike hectares
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, formal & informal living
- Premium kitchen, stone benches, high-end appliances
- North-facing wraparound verandah + balcony off master
- Timber floors, high ceilings, VJ walls, French doors
- Combustion fireplace, original clawfoot bath
- New roof, new hot water system, 2.15kW solar
- Triple lock up garage with lined & insulated loft/studio
- 2 x lock up shed, 1 x open shed, 1 x chook house
- Citrus orchard, macadamia trees, exotic ornamentals
- Dam, 90,000 litre rainwater tank, bore & pump
- Perfect site on property to build second home (stca)
- Second residence could showcase Lake Baroon views
- Lush, leafy dress circle location, whisper-quiet
- Just minutes to Montville or Maleny amenities
- Long-term owners have taken meticulous care
- Presentation shines - this is as impressive as it gets!
Last updated: 02:19PM on Dec 14th 2018