House for sale
71 Garrick Street,
4 3 3
Interest over $1,250,000
Coolangatta Family Home - Ultimate Location & LifestyleCapture the ocean views from each level of this classic beachside home. With the original part built in 1947 it has been faithfully renovated and expanded blending old charm and character with new modern style and finishes.
Gently cascading down a gradually sloped, elevated block in the heart of Coolangatta, this two level architect designed home offers space, privacy and comfort for your family to share time and create memories.
Smothered with natural light, with expansive skyline & ocean views it is designed to catch the cooling ocean breezes. This home is complemented with many features including 3 living areas, built in study/office, kitchen servery, caesar stone benchtops, ample storage and polished timber floorboards.
Enjoy the blue ocean horizon views from both master and second bedrooms and external balcony from each of these rooms. All rooms are generously sized, have built in cupboards and ceiling fans.
Upstairs has a separate lounge/living area ideal as a space for young ones to call their own which flows effortlessly onto the adjoining secluded undercover outdoor rear entertaining deck where you can relax and socialise with your family and friends.
Entertain with ease from your functional and carefully designed kitchen and balcony overlooking manicured terraced lawns and gardens boasting plenty of room for the kids and pets to run and play.
- Ocean Views
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living areas, separate dining & built in study/office
- Secluded undercover outdoor entertaining deck adjoining indoor lounge/living area
- Manicured terraced lawns and gardens
- Timber floorboards
- Kitchen servery
- 3 car lock up garage
- Sought after street in Coolangatta
- Perfectly located for busy families or those looking for “in town” living
- Walking distance to The Strand Shopping Centre and Coolangatta's shops, café’s and restaurants
- 2 minutes to Kirra Beach, 5 minutes to Snapper Rocks and Duranbah Beach
- 5 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport, John Flynn Private Hospital and Southern Cross University
- A selection of reputable schools and sporting grounds all within close proximity
To arrange a private inspection or for further information please contact Paul Kearney of Base Property Group on 0418 983 538.
Last updated: 04:54PM on May 16th 2018