House for sale
71 Ludlow Street,
Chapel Hill, QLD
5 2 2
Offers over $1,200,000
Subtropical living at its bestStep into this captivating family home and forget that you are just 9kms from the heart of the CBD. The light filled open plan living areas open to serene subtropical surrounds reminiscent of an acreage lifestyle so rarely found in our near city suburbs. Set in a quiet pocket of established homes, the recently refurbished, split-level residence is perfect for those who love privacy, along with an abundance of independent living space for the active family.
This very spacious low maintenance property provides an opportunity for a fortunate family to just move in and enjoy the fantastic lifestyle on offer.
- Two well separated living areas perfect for a large family with teenagers
- Beautiful covered rear deck and paved pool terraces for year-round entertaining
- Fabulous gourmet kitchen with high-end European appliances, butler's pantry & oversized island bench
- Enjoy quiet nights and a casual BBQ by the 10m in-ground pool with private bushland backdrop
- Designed with architectural flair for privacy & to capture the unique subtropical lifestyle on offer
- Fully functional home theatre/music room with professional lighting and sound proofing
- Relaxed family living just a short walk to local cafes, parklands and bus transport
Last updated: 04:06PM on Aug 14th 2018