House for sale
71 Manningham Street,
4 2 1
Fully Renovated Timeless ClassicTaking pride of place in one of Parkville's most prestigious residential Streets, this fully renovated Californian Bungalow seamlessly combines the grace and elegance of the Victorian era with contemporary style and luxury expected in today's prestigious homes. An imposing facade is just the entree to this solid brick period beauty with a past steeped in history and a future with seemingly endless exciting options.
Enriched with period detail including decorative leadlight windows & high ceilings this magnificent home offers;
- 4 bedrooms (Master with ensuite)
- Expansive formal living with feature OFP
- Well-equipped kitchen & separate formal dining
- Central bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Study/sun room
- Private NF rear yard, ideal for relaxed living or entertaining
- Lock up garage accessed via Lennon Street
Favoured by an ultra-convenient location within minutes of the CBD, short stroll to Mt Alexander Road tram, Newmarket station, fantastic City Link access as well as bike path to Docklands all in the immediate vicinity of native wetland walks, parks with sporting facilities, Royal Park Golf Club and the Royal Melbourne Zoo.
An inspection will impress!
Last updated: 09:05PM on Jun 5th 2016