71 Tuit Road,
Maslin Beach, SA
'Maslin House'Rarely does a property of this calibre, that presents such a diverse number lifestyle and business opportunities, come up for sale in this location. This unique coastal retreat is near the world famous wine belt of McLaren Vale and the iconic Maslin Beach.
A modern, palatial, executive residence offers an array of business opportunities with the ability to live in separate quarters onsite. Boasting 11 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, it lends itself to an up market Bed and Breakfast, cellar door (stcc) or couples retreat.
Full length of the property is a cable of phase 3 electricity, opening up a number of opportunities such as live music and large machinery for wine making etc, and it’s also able to accommodate a helicopter pad.
‘Maslin House’ is a coastal manor measuring approximately 762 m2 of building area set on approximately 4.92 ha of rolling land with views of the coast. A unique property able to be adapted to your own personal requirements with options of being utilized as either one massive residential home and or a commercial venture!
The home has been used by a prior owner as a Bed and Breakfast holiday/seaside resort, equally the property can be made into a cellar door, being situated on the Southern coast wine belt of McLaren Vale, or perhaps a community haven for clubs or groups, or major companies staff conference and training facility (stcc), the versatility of this property is endless.
The property was built in 1999 and it comprises of:
• 11 bedrooms - with a choice of 6 double bedrooms opening onto the courtyard available plus a two bedroom apartment, fully self contained with the master ensuite entertaining a delightful spa bath
• 11 bathrooms, heated towel rails, hair dryers, heat lamps, one bathroom with a spa bath
• 8 undercover car spaces in barn style garage
• Self contained flat - ideal caretakers residence
• Reception foyer area, main entry via the sweeping drive that leads to the undercover porch
• Owners residence - ideal for the family who wants to work the property as a bed and breakfast resort, the owners residence is well set up with kitchen/dine meals, lounge room and bathroom with spa bath, separate shower alcove + toilet.
• Rooms - each suite has its own bathroom facilities with dual access either from the internal courtyard setting or from the porch area that overlooks the garden/lawn to the country rural setting.
• Accommodation is set up in two wings with more rooms situated on the upper level offering guests a more luxurious setting.
• 2 private balconies with self contained 2 bedroom accommodation ideal as a family room stay over
• The kitchen set up is for commercial ventures - there are two separate kitchenettes, while the main kitchen offers a large dry cellar for fresh food storage allowing large quantities of produce to be kept on site and up to 700 wine bottles.
• The adjoining meals dining area is well equipped for 22 guests and the tranquil setting with landscape gardens overlooks the established olive trees.
• Cooling throughout is ducted evaporative aiconditioning
• Heating - 2 slow wood combustion heaters, ducted heating
• 2 laundries with storage cupboards
• Intercom system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Paved courtyard
• 8 person heated spa
• Auto rollerdoor to the garage, 8 car garaging
• The 3 phase power supply and numerous water tanks servicing the property and the
pleasant garden at the entry with a rock pool setting make this a property that has it all.
The property is close to the local caravan park, offers excellent access to schools, public transport, shops, wineries located at McLaren Vale and some of Adelaide's best beaches, with surfing at the end of the road.
Lease to buy option, $50,000 - $60,000 per year