House for sale
71 Utley Road,
4 2 2
PICTURE PERFECT 72 ACRE FARMSTEADGROUND HILL FARM - PICTURESQUE, RURAL ZONED 72 ACRES with incredible Darling Range views, boundless aspects framed perfectly from every vantage point - inside this immaculately maintained double-storey Atrium built home! In a distinctly rural location just 50 minutes from the Perth CBD - this is opulent & honest country living, on the fringe of the metro area.
The search for a perfectly appointed executive quality homestead, on a working farm - where both dwelling and land are in absolute pristine order, ENDS HERE! Privately set back some 155 metres from Utley Road with 277m of road frontage, occupying a 5 acre building envelope, the elegance of this establishment is evident from a distance. First impressions last - and this is no exception. Unpretentious yet explicably refined, there's few properties on the market to date which can rival the condition and setting represented in this property offering, with a prestige homestead set on cleared arable farming land & a multitude of future opportunities - it's time you made it your own..
Completely reminiscent of a countryside manor in a rural heartland landscape - classic features coupled with a contemporary design, make this custom construction totally timeless. Diligently presented in genuine as-new' condition - this solid, expansive home is unique as it is traditional. Brimming with clever design features and the finest fixtures & fittings, sure to please every member of the family & impress any guest!
- 2004 Built ATRIUM Homes, double-storey brick home with over 300m2 of internal living space, elevated and limestone retained with extensive brick paved wrap-around verandahs.
- Opulent entrance hall leading to separate study & formal dining room, double polished French door access to the main open-planned kitchen/meals/living area - flowing through to the fully equipped theatre room with access to the spacious paved alfresco.
- Dedicated parent's retreat adjoining lavish master suite on the upper floor - taking in breathtaking views from the private balcony. Relax and unwind in comfort and seclusion.
- Granite kitchen benchtops over jarrah cabinetry - featuring ample storage, stainless appliances and a stunning outlook over the spacious cedar-lined alfresco & paddocks beyond.
- Polished porcelain tiles throughout with quality carpets to adjoining rooms
- Feature timber lined ceilings to the formal dining & formal lounge rooms & timber bulkhead above kitchen.
- King sized secondary bedrooms contained within a private wing on the ground floor - with double robe storage.
- Window tinting for added insulation properties & UV protection
- Ducted refrigerated reverse cycle air conditioning, solar hot water, intercom system, remote controlled electric front entrance gates, security alarm, gas bayonet heating
THE GROUND HILL' FARM:
This rural farming property has been meticulously established and is in a truly exemplary condition. No need for re-fencing, tidying or maintenance - just move in and personalize! Surrounded by various renowned racehorse breeding & training establishments, it's historically evident here that the rich, fertile, well-draining soil types in this sought-after location, consistently provide ideal pasture conditions for stock grazing and highly productive hay yields.
Currently holding cattle, there is scope for developing further paddocks for horses & facilities - the opportunities are endless with such a generous stocking rate! Business aside, for the pleasure rider the abundance of space for riding out on the property, or along nearby bridle paths & bush riding tracks is unmatched! Clear boundaries lend perfectly to a riding track around the property.
With an abundance of water flowing through the winter creek and a crystal-clear bore (zero staining!) - there's nothing left out in this complete package. Hit the ground running from day one
- TWO multi-purpose rural sheds - 1 x 9mx7m Barn/Stable ideal for future stable fit-out, 1 x 9mx7m Open fronted, 4-bay 3machinery shed. HAY SHED 10m x 7m with dry storage capacity for 40+ rolls.
- 6 x Large well fenced paddocks feeding to laneway system & yards/crush/loading ramp for efficient processing, loading and treatment.
- Concrete tie-up/wash down prep area with tie posts & water supply
- 3-Phase power + auxiliary generator set-up for un-interrupted power supply!
- PRISTINE bore - at a depth of 75m! NO STAINING was the brief given to local expert driller's Darling Downs and the result is premium quality water supply. Windmill. Automatic water troughs.
To arrange a private appointment to view this remarkable property - contact Miles from ACTON, Serpentine's Own Local area specialist, TODAY!
Last updated: 03:01PM on Jun 21st 2019