House for sale
710 Hurstbridge Arthurs Creek Road,
Arthurs Creek, VIC
4 3 2
$1.25 - $1.35 million
Expression of Interest by Monday 18 December at 1.00PM (Unless Sold Prior)Braeside
Idyllic family haven on 21 acres (approx.)
Dreaming of the country? Searching for a quality home with the right land to begin a horsey or farming way of life? This magnificent family home bursting with character and set on 21 pasture acres could be just the place!
Surrounded by glorious gardens inspired by landscape designer Paul Bangay, the classic home (circa 1876) has been restored and extended with a craftsman's touch to retain its vintage appeal yet provide every modern comfort. Reclaimed materials are abundant and the 4-bedroom design enjoys 3 modern bathrooms, elegant living zones and fabulous provincial-style kitchen.
Wraparound verandas lead outside to lush green lawn, box hedge and pretty blooms in the house garden, plus 7 paddocks (with water), a dam, 30x20m menage and brand new machinery shed. An easy 10 minute drive to Hurstbridge Village and train station, an hour to CBD and moments from Arthurs Creek Primary - what an inspiration!
- Magnificent country residence on 21 pasture acres (approx.)
- 7 fenced paddocks, 1 dam, new machinery shed, menage
- Fully renovated home with a rich history and vintage appeal
- Wraparound verandas, provincial kitchen, fireside lounge
- 4 bedrooms, 3 new bathrooms, many reclaimed materials
- Double carport, lush landscaped garden and so much more
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days
Last updated: 09:26AM on Dec 12th 2017