Apartment for sale
7/15 Northcliffe Terrace,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
3 2 3
Whole-Floor Beachfront ResidenceLive the dream lifestyle coveted by millions but owned by few. The entire 7th level of this boutique beachfront tower offers the rarest of opportunities. Every facet of its design reflects the exclusivity of the location, overlooking the beach and ocean just a stroll from Central Surfers Paradise.
As a residential-only address, security and privacy are paramount. Stainless steel remote control gates guard the entry and underground parking area. From the elegant contemporary foyer, a choice of two key-coded lifts glide up to the seventh floor's private lobby, where textured glass doors open directly into the beachfront living-dining area.
Quality and craftsmanship are apparent throughout in finishes of high-gloss timber, stainless steel and polished Italian marble. The kitchen features granite benchtops, abundant storage and European appliances. Plantation shutters add a tropical air to the adjoining family TV lounge.
In the spacious formal living area, floor-to-ceiling windows look out over the beach, with south-east views stretching to the state border. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures year-round comfort, while the sun-washed main balcony is ideal for al fresco dining. In the guest wing two queen bedrooms share a bathroom tiled in fashionable Carrara marble.
The glamorous beachfront master suite commands premium views and offers a lavish his & hers dressing room adjoining a marble ensuite with spa bath, twin vanities, shower, toilet and bidet.
- 3 queen-to-king size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 car spaces
- Marble floors to living areas, guest powder room, Miele laundry
- Gaggenau kitchen appliances, gas hob, integrated dishwasher
- Sound system, intercom to entry gate, lock up storage area
- Resident caretaker, small pets permitted
- Large heated pool, gym, men's & ladies' saunas, residents' cinema
- Less than an hour to Brisbane CBD, theme parks, international airports
Last updated: 05:19PM on Dec 28th 2018