72 Brindabella Close,
UNDER CONTRACTSet to surprise and delight even the fussiest of buyers. With accomplished design and luxurious finishes that have clearly created an exceptional contemporary environment in this NORTH facing Waterfront home.
The home is sophisticated and unique, the kind that turns people's heads. NORTH facing and private, this remarkable prestige family home is gracefully elevated above the water and offers expansive views. The owners have fully renovated and immaculately maintained the property which also adds the benefit of being located in a peacefully quiet streets in one of the most sought after locations in Coomera Waters.
The perfect home at the very end of a blissfully quiet cul-de-sac with state-of-the-art kitchen is an architectural statement in itself and goes above and beyond what one would expect and offers a full complement of integrated European appliances.
The fabulous balcony terrace off the upstairs living area is a delight for those who love summer entertaining. Enjoy summer days lazing by the crystal clear in-ground swimming pool, with beautifully landscaped gardens enhancing the surrounds. This is DREAM living at its best!
This property is going to be in high demand so don't be disappointed - contact ROD RYAN today to arrange to see your new home!
Features and Benefits Include:
- 5 Large Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms have new ensuites with bespoke vanities, stone benchtops and large walk in robes
- The HUGE 6m X 4.2m Master Bedroom offers newly refurbished ensuite and walk in dressing room that has to be seen to be appreciated.
- Separate Family Bathroom
- Oversized two car garage, with fully fitted cabinetry, stone benchtops for work space and porcelain tiled floor.
- Newly fitted Gourmet kitchen with butler kitchen, stone benchtops, Miele appliances, Gas Cooktop, Dishwasher with full drying function. The kitchen also offers a combination Oven Microwave, Separate Plate Warmer and Steam Oven
- Large Open Plan Family and dining room
- Another Separate Dining Room
- Large Media Room with Bowers and Wilkins Ceiling speakers
- Upstairs Rumpus leading to 45mÂ² balcony with Glass Fencing
- Two separate ducted Daikin AC systems (dual living potential)
- Separate Private Balcony off Master Bedroom
- 45mÂ² Undercover alfresco with Built in outdoor kitchen with granite benchtops
- Natural gas BBQ, Sink, External TV and built in speaker system (Denon and Bowers and Wilkins)
- 2nd Separate Alfresco area with Built in BBQ
- Large Approx 90mÂ² Spotted Gum Deck with frameless glass fencing over water with views to Nature Reserve and Coomera River
- New Inground pool with 40mÂ² tiled and spotted gum deck, frameless glass fencing
- Gorgeous Lawn area and tropical garden
- Side Access both sides, GREAT extra storage for caravan, trailers and extra cars
- Colourbond Shed with power
- Oversized Laundry with external drying area porcelain tiled floor
- Low Wattage LED lighting to all areas
- Two Gas fired Hot Water systems
- 200mÂ² NEW driveway off road parking for 6+ cars
- 10m Pontoon/Jetty with power, lighting and cold water that can accommodate a large boat up to approx 80ft
- 900mÂ² NORTH TO WATER block with wide 34m water frontage and views across marina, canal and nature reserve
- Private Gated Street Location
- Approx 500sqm of home
This home features lifestyle benefits which are particularly rewarding with this home being only a short walk of the main attractions. These include, The Recreation Club, Marina, Sandy Beach, Convenience Store, Doctor, Pharmacy, CafÃ© and Tavern.
Coomera Waters is ideally located on the northern Gold Coast, at the mouth of the Coomera River offering easy access to the Broadwater and beyond.
Ideally located midway between the Brisbane Airport and Coolangatta. Only 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD, 15 minutes from Southport and 7 km from the M1. On the doorstep to the Broadwater across the river from Sanctuary Cove this master planned, eco-residential community surrounds a 17hectare harbour, a 70berth marina and is interconnected by over 24kms of eco-walking trails and extensive parklands.
The estate has 24 hour on site security, a waterfront tavern, restaurant, chemist, Doctor's Surgery and two resident's only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full size tennis courts, BBQs, function facilities and a strong community spirit Coomera Waters is an easy choice for you and your family.
Coomera Westfield NOW OPEN!
Designed for you, your new local features over 100 specialty stores and restaurants, a bespoke outdoor play zone, The Backyard and multi-level dining precinct.
With all of your favourite stores plus more to come, including H&M and Mecca Maxima, you'll enjoy the breadth of offering. Boasting over 30 restaurants and eateries. Check out their website below for more information.