Rural for sale
72 Goulds Falls Road,
0 0 0
Truly Magnificent PropertyReferred to as Gods country this 204 acre property atop Acacia Plateau is as close as you will get to heaven. Stunning views 365 days of the year with the convenience of being only 15 minutes from Killarney, "Eden" offers an average rainfall of 900ml with ample feed for livestock.
3 spring fed dams service the property while 8 paddocks funnel to the main yards, this well designed layout allows easy stock rotation and ease of mustering.
Originally two homes this renovated house offers a large open style living space capturing the fresh mountain breeze.
This manicured property boasts several features including:
- 4 Good size bedrooms, 3 have built-ins
- A room adjoining main bedrooms makes up a massive walk in wardrobe
- Main bathroom has large shower and basin with separate toilet
- Large living area which leads to undercover deck on the southern end
- Sitting room with Wood heater
- Large fully equipped kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Large undercover patio on the northern end
- Beautiful established gardens in the house block
- Large 60 x 30 foot shed with High Bay lights, 3 phase power and Tack room
- Old dairy converted to stables
- Dog kennels with run
- Cattle yards
Properties of this calibre do not hit the market very often and tend not to last very long. So, jump on this property early and come and check it out for yourself. Inspections will not disappoint!!
Last updated: 10:28AM on Oct 28th 2017