House for sale
72 Mountain Road,
3 2 2
Private Retreat with Ocean Views!!This large Tranquil parcel of land (2112m2) located in a quiet cul de sac offers a versatile split level three bedroom home which will be sure to take your breathe away with it's relaxed style, superb space and spectacular outlook to the escarpment and ocean. This home boasts generous proportions throughout with an open plan living area that captivates the beautiful bush setting and ocean views, two modern bathrooms, guest powder room, seperate study and gourmet kitchen with quality
escape the daily hustle and bustle with this enchanting private retreat.
Call us today to inspect by appointment only.
* Versatile layout with spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area offers plenty of room for the whole family while taking full advantage of the escarpment & ocean views.
* Two large timber decks provide the perfect setting for entertaining friends and family while enjoying the stunning surrounds.
* Large natural bushland backyard
* Bedrooms are carpeted and fitted with built-in wardrobes throughout
* Master bedroom with stylish ensuite
* This gourmet kitchen will make cooking enjoyable. It has been fitted with quality appliances, and island bench.
* Large stacking doors leading to the back entertaining deck, allow an abundance of natural light while also providing you with ocean views from the comfort of your lounge.
* Timber floorboards throughout living areas are visually appealing and easy to clean.
* Large nature block with easy access down to Austinmer station & village
* Easy walk to Austinmer beach, cafe, shops, schools.
* One minute walk to train station and transport
* With a short commute to both Sydney and Wollongong by either train or car.
* Embrace beachside living with swimming, surfing, fishing, bushwalking and picnics in the popular parklands, all available at your doorstep.
* Dog friendly beach within walking distance.
* This fantastic property offers the peaceful coastal lifestyle that you have always dreamed of while still being close to Sydney and Wollongong.
* Approx 1 hour and 15 mins to Sydney CBD and 30 minutes to Wollongong.
Last updated: 08:07PM on Jan 16th 2018