House for sale
72 Santa Cruz Boulevard,
Clear Island Waters, QLD
5 4 2
LARGE FAMILY LIVING: MAKE YOUR MARK IN CAPTIVATING CLEAR ISLAND WATERSAre you looking to make your mark in the sought-after enclave of Clear Island Waters? Situated in a prime position, this oversized 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom family home occupies a vast 887m2 wet block with 20m of uninterrupted water vistas. The possibilities are endless, allowing you to reap the rewards of an enviable lifestyle in one of the Gold Coast's most popular waterfront residential precincts.
Boasting an abundance of space indoors and out, there are multiple living areas for everyone to take advantage of. Downstairs you'll find a carpeted formal lounge and dining space, showcased by water views, along with a tiled, air-conditioned living area which runs adjacent to the bright and breezy kitchen with stainless steel appliances. This leads out to the generous backyard which boasts lawn area, tropical gardens, timber jetty and covered alfresco area. The front yard is home to a large freeform inground pool and is next to a tiled rumpus/games room, while upstairs one more final living space will ensure there is a surplus of space for the whole family to stretch out and enjoy.
The bedrooms all present with a sun-filled aspect, with the master enjoying a large expanse of glass panels to allow the room to be flooded with natural light. With its wide water views, ensuite with sunken corner spa and walk-in-robe, this is a perfect canvas to build upon and create the ultimate master suite. Bed 2 also boasts a spacious walk-in-robe and ensuite, while the remaining rooms offer built-in-robes and share the fresh and functional family bathroom. Downstairs, where bed 5 awaits, there is also another bathroom for your added convenience.
Featuring a double garage with off-street parking for 2-3 more cars, ceiling fans, air-conditioning units, wide water views and a desirable location close to elite schools, shops, cafes and only a short drive to vibrant Broadbeach, now is your chance to design your dream home in one of the most exclusive suburbs on the Gold Coast.
• 5 bed, 4 bath family home on a vast 887m2 block with 20m waterfrontage
• Formal lounge and dining plus air-conditioned living area, all with water views
• Tiled rumpus room, separate to home plus one more living space upstairs
• Bright and breezy kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Sun-filled master bedroom with wide water views, ensuite with corner spa, walk-in-robe
• Bed 2 also boasts a spacious walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Remaining rooms offer built-in-robes, including bed 5, located downstairs
• Fresh and functional family bathroom on each level
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning units installed for your year-round comfort
• Generous backyard with lawn, tropical gardens, timber jetty and covered alfresco area
• Double remote garage with secure off-street parking for 2 more cars
• Large freeform inground pool in secure front yard, set amongst landscaped gardens
• Desirable location, close to elite schools, shops, cafes and short drive to vibrant Broadbeach
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 01:19PM on Feb 20th 2018