House for sale
72 The Boulevard, 40 Cotlew Street East,
5 4 4
TIMELESS CLASSIC, NORTH TO WATER, DUAL LIVING, SURFERS WATERS72 The Boulevard is an eclectic classic/contemporary style double storey waterfront home located in the gated community of Surfers Waters Estate, the most prestigious secure waterfront estate in Southport, and just a short stroll to The Southport School (TSS) and only two minutes from the CBD and world-famous surfing beaches, shopping centres, private and public hospitals and Griffith University.
This magnificent waterfront home of 47 squares has recently undergone a major building extension at a cost of more than $200,000. A new self-contained guest wing has been seamlessly added to the original residence and incorporates two bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan kitchen living areas and private entrance; ideal for visitors or extended families looking for dual occupancy living.
* 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms plus media room and 2 deluxe bathrooms upstairs * Massive master bedroom suite overlooking the Lake with views of Main Beach, extending out to a private undercover balcony area, walk in robe and deluxe ensuite * Ensuite features floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity, shower and spa bath * Good size second and third bedrooms with built in robes, third bedroom has Lake views * Huge fourth bedroom or media/games room features polished timber floors * Wrought iron staircase and upstairs gallery * Fully ducted air conditioning upstairs and downstairs.
* Large undercover porch and grand entrance hall with high ceilings * Dual access to main residence and guest wing from both internal entry hall and external porch * Open plan kitchen/family living areas with separate split level formal dining area overlooking the pool and outdoor entertainment area * High quality 600 mm polished bamboo tiles throughout * Quality gourmet kitchen with Quantum quartz bench-tops, teak cupboards, stainless steel Miele appliances, halogen cook-top, large walk in pantry, wine cellar under stairwell * Laundry well positioned behind kitchen with large linen cupboard storage area * Automatic double lock up garage with additional storage and workshop area
* Fully self-contained and seamlessly built onto the main residence with 2 bedrooms and 2 deluxe bathrooms, study nook, built in storage, open plan kitchen/family living areas overlooking the pool and outdoor entertainment area, separate entrance and outdoor patio area * Gourmet Caesar stone kitchen with stainless steel Fisher and Paykel appliances, soft closing cupboards in high quality 2pac finish, halogen cooktop * Vitrified Italian porcelain tiles throughout, high ceilings, two split system air conditioners units plus ceiling fans.
* Generous size block of 895 sqm with 21 metres of North facing waterfront with wooden decking area on the water * Salt water pool with frameless 12 mm glass pool fencing * Sandstone paving surrounding the pool and in all outdoor alfresco entertaining areas *Grassy areas to the front and rear * Fully landscaped low maintenance tropical gardens throughout with established hedges and palms well positioned to maximise privacy * Fully fenced
SURFERS WATERS ESTATE
* Secure gated complex with onsite manager and security patrols * Low body corporate fees only $52.00 per week * Council & Water Rates $3.5k per annum * Direct private access by buggy to Southport Golf Club
If you would like to view this magnificent property, please give the agent a call
Last updated: 06:24PM on Jan 23rd 2013