Semi-rural Acreage for sale
720 Tomewin Mountain Road,
Currumbin Valley, QLD
6 4 4
Offers Over $2,000,000
Magnificent Mountain RetreatThe time has come for the owners of 720 Tomewin Mountain Road to let go of their 11 acre idyllic sanctuary in the Currumbin Valley.
Located a short drive up the picturesque Tomewin Mountain Road, this pristine residence offers gorgeous ocean and valley views from the spacious rear timber deck .
The 6 bedroom, main residence at close to 800 sqm provides dual living and dining rooms, plus separate entertainment areas, more than enough space for the whole family.
This hidden retreat comes with unlimited income producing opportunities, with it once being run as a nursery, plus its potential to become a bed & breakfast or a boutique coffee shop / cafe upon the off-road picnic area.
Only a short 10 - 15 minute drive to Currumbin beach, The Pines Shopping Centre, M1 and Palm Beach Currumbin State School, this really is the quintessential property for both a southern coastal and hinterland lifestyle.
* Gracious, 4 metre wide, fully screened verandas encompass the house
* Timber galley kitchen with granite bench tops
* Separate living areas include games room with bar and formal room with dual fireplace
* Timber built-in cabinets, slate floors, chandeliers, lead light features
* Childrens or guest wing with 2 bedrooms plus study or third bedroom and bathroom
* Master bedroom has ocean views over the Currumbin Valley, his and hers walk-in-robes and ensuite with spa bath
* Timber deck for outdoor entertaining overlooks the large swimming pool
* Tennis court with viewing pavilion
* Hot tub
* Guest or house keeper accommodation has 1 bedroom, ensuite, living area and storage room
* Nursery propagation sheds with sprinkler system
* Expansive natural rainforest gardens include herbs, vegetables
* Solar power system, generator
* 5 water tanks, 2 dams, 2 bores and natural spring water
* Workshop and tractor shed
Last updated: 07:24PM on Aug 9th 2017