Apartment for sale
72/326 Marine Parade,
3 2 2
Penthouse Size Luxury LivingClick Virtual Tour to View Video
This 288m2 fully renovated super apartment features stunning Blackbutt Timber floors and Japanese Shoji doors. The oversize entertainer's kitchen is another standout feature with new Bosch integrated pyroelectric oven/ microwave, integrated dishwasher, a induction cook top and glass splash backs. Another feature is the 120 bottle refrigerated wine storage which compliments the stone bench tops and breakfast bar.
A once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase this fully renovated/rebuilt 3 bedroom Penthouse size apartment that would have to be one of the best examples of luxury living of any Apartment on the market today. The extra large property located on the Gold Coast known as the Golden Mile is facing North East, which is the ultimate aspect for protection from the constant southerly winds and the Broadwater views can only be described as magnificent.
The lounge/ family room is massive with a feature fireplace and over looks the Broadwater with its fabulous views as does the massive dining room. Both these areas have access onto the extra large 8m x 4.5 m covered balcony to entertain family & friends.
It would be hard to find an apartment with a larger master bedroom (7m x 4.4m) which also accommodates a private sitting area and Patio doors for access to the front & rear balconies. The ensuite is very large with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, twin basins, stone tops and a private vanity counter for the lady of the home. This room extends to the oversize walk in robe setup with drawers, benches and lots of hanging rails to accommodate all wardrobe needs.
The 2nd or guest bedroom has a semi en suite with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, stone top and has oversize robes for extra storage. The 3rd bedroom has a walk in robe and patio doors to access the rear balcony.
* Luxury at its best
* Massive 288m2 (approx 30 sq) apartment
* Additional 32m2 garage (2 cars side by side) with storage lockers
* Broadwater views dominate seamless indoor/ outdoor living
* Blackbutt Timber floors and quality carpets
* Gourmet kitchen with massive bench space
* Quality Bosch appliances and induction cook top
* 120 bottle refrigerated wine storage
* 4 person stone top Breakfast bar
* Huge lounge /family room with feature fireplace overlooking the Broadwater
* Massive master bedroom (7m x 4.4m) with sitting area & Shoji doors
* Ensuite - Twin basins, walk in shower and vanity counter
* Both bathrooms feature floor to ceiling porcelain tiles and stone tops
* 2 additional large bedrooms with large robes
* Quality drapes throughout
* Massive covered balcony (8m x 4.5m) overlooking the Broadwater
* Additional large rear balcony with own herb garden
* Ducted Air Conditioning/ Heating
* Power supply agreement saves 30% on Tariff 11
There is 2 car side by side parking 10m from the lift door and this area has twin lockers for extra storage. The complex has a heated 25 metre lap pool as well as a resort style pool and spa, 2 BBQ complexes, a steam room, sauna and a spacious gymnasium and well maintained gardens throughout the complex.
The size and five star quality of this unique apartment has to be seen to be appreciated as it is the only apartment with this floor plan in the prestigious Deepwater Point complex or possibly on the Gold Coast. Just move in and live the lifestyle.
This property is all class and is a one of a kind. Call Kevin Sulzberger today for an inspection if you are looking for a spacious, unique apartment to match a beach front lifestyle.
Deepwater Point, was designed by renown architect Desmond Brooks, for Queensland living with never to be built out sweeping 180 degrees views from Surfers to Runaway Bay. The complex is only 11 years old and would have to be one of the best managed and maintained buildings on the Gold Coast and boasts a healthy admin & sinking fund. A power agreement to supply power to all apartments at approximately 20 cents/Kw, is about a 30% saving on Tariff 11.
Deepwater Point is in a prestige area (The Golden Mile) of Marine Parade Labrador on the Gold Coast and is walking distance to more than 15 restaurants, parks and safe Broadwater swimming.
Last updated: 11:52AM on Jun 30th 2015